Sydney BWB Meet - Saturday 9th Feb

karaddin

Since apparently suggesting is volunteering, here we are!

Looking like The Courthouse in Newtown if it's a nice day, or The Coopers if it's not.

No idea what time to start for a Saturday, so tentatively saying 6pm Saturday 9th Feb.

Likely attendee list so far:

Paxter

TWS

Horza

Brook

Sh_wulff

Karaddin

And anyone else I've missed that I will try correct before the day :P

Bah there were no such allowances for me :P I had to study the photos from the previous thread!

For anyone that doesn't read the other threads I post in here, I'm transgendered and I'll be coming as a woman this time, so looking a little different. No idea whether I'll be in a dress or T-shirt and jeans though.

Might try to get there early too.

So wait, one more girl (or if baby wulff attends) and we'll have a 50/50 m/f split? Who can we force into coming? That seems unheard of ;-)

Upgrades are happening in parts of the network, specially as they try to detangle many of the lines. I think 2014 is when all the lines are supposed to be detangled (if things go according to plan...which it won't :P) so Express trains and all-stop trains don't run on the same tracks (e.g. Airport and East Hills Line). This way they can have more express trains for people living in the outer edges of Sydney but coming to work around the City.

They are also separating the shipping/logistics rail tracks around the western/south-western line so it doesn't disrupt the normal train timetable, and vice versa.

Archived