"Wow I never noticed that" v.2

Lady Green

Even when the story of how Sandor's face got burnt was told? Or does he just use 'my brother' rather than Gregor in that story?

:)

Just a reference to this thread I found yesterday:

asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/5513-crackpot-theory-gregor-clegane-and-sandor-clegane-are-brothers/

Also noticed on a reread: Cersei can't have disliked Tyrin that much pre-Feast-she certainly made no effort to keep her children away from him.

Because certain plot device didn't existed yet. Deep inside you heart you must really love Maggi, she give you a reason to complain in every single thread XD

I felt like the dumbess person alive when someone point me that Euron have mismatched eyes. I always thought he actually lose an eye, and when people refer to his black eye, they refer to his missing eye (they feel the presence of his ghost eye), like Jaime thinkig of his hand and so. :blushing:

Because certain plot device didn't existed yet. Deep inside you heart you must really love Maggi, she give you a reason to complain in every single thread XD

We have a saying in my country, translated: where the heart is full of it the mouth runs over. In other words the desires and peeves of a person are likely to be discussed many times and loudly. ;)

We have a saying in my country, translated: where the heart is full of it the mouth runs over. In other words the desires and peeves of a person are likely to be discussed many times and loudly. ;)

:rofl:

Just be grateful I'm not in a shipping fervour-that particular night is full of....terrors. :leer:

This is probably a really silly one and might have been mentioned before...

But i realised that Nymeria Sand is a lot like a cross between Arya and Sansa. She's beautiful and regal like Sansa, but tough and deadly (carrying dozens of concealed knives around) like Arya. And then i realised that her moniker of Lady Nym just happens to be the same as their direwolves.

Lady + Nymeria = Lady Nym of the Sand Snakes.

This is probably a really silly one and might have been mentioned before...

But i realised that Nymeria Sand is a lot like a cross between Arya and Sansa. She's beautiful and regal like Sansa, but tough and deadly (carrying dozens of concealed knives around) like Arya. And then i realised that her moniker of Lady Nym just happens to be the same as their direwolves.

Lady + Nymeria = Lady Nym of the Sand Snakes.

You have blown my mind.

I did not notice that part of Cersei's "tears-and-sex-are-a-woman's-weapon" philosophy comes from her mother.

Also noticed on a reread: Cersei can't have disliked Tyrin that much pre-Feast-she certainly made no effort to keep her children away from him.

that was pre maggi >.>

Never noticed how much of a Sansa fan I would end up becoming.

same here.

i also never noticed that alleras was seralla sand.

I never noticed Eddard Stark died, I mean I know there were some very vague clues but I just didn't pick up on it the first time I read AGOT. Then on my re-read I was reading along and all of a sudden I was like HOLY SHIT! and you know it finally explained so many things later on!

I wish GRRM was clearer about that though, I bet a lot of people didn't get it...

I agree. I spent 4 books thinking Ned was in the privy or something. Robb is just in the privy though right? Wait, they're not in the SAME privy are they? They're father and son. Have you no shame George?

:D

I agree. I spent 4 books thinking Ned was in the privy or something. Robb is just in the privy though right? Wait, they're not in the SAME privy are they? They're father and son. Have you no shame George?

:D

They're plotting in the privy like Wyman Manderly does.

I never noticed how closely Stannis's storyline mirrors that of the Night King.

According to legend, the Night's King lived during the Age of Heroes, not long after the Wall was complete. He was a fearless warrior, who was named the thirteenth Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. Later he fell in love with a woman "with skin as white as the moon and eyes like blue stars", he chased her and loved her though "her skin was cold as ice", and when he gave his seed to her he gave his soul as well.[1] (Her description matches that of the Others.)

He brought her back to the Nightfort and after the unholy union, he declared himself king and her his queen, and ruled the Nightfort as his own castle for thirteen years. During the dark years of his reign, horrific atrocities were committed, of which tales are still told in the North. It was not until his own brother, the King in the North, and Joramun, the King-Beyond-the-Wall, joined forces that the Night's King was brought down and the Night's Watch freed. After his fall, when it was discovered that he had been sacrificing to the Others (possibly in similar way to Craster), all records of him were destroyed and his very name was forbidden.[1] It is likely this led the lords of the North to forbid the Night's Watch to construct walls at their keeps, ensuring the keeps would always be accessible from the south.

Substitute the ice queen for fire and you have Melisandra - when Stannis 'gave his seed' Renly was killed which when Stannis puts it together will probably take his soul because that would effectually make him a 'kinslayer. Melisandra has been making sacrifices to the 'god of light' like the Night King and Queen were making sacrifices to the Others.

I feel very stupid but I never realised Dany was with Drogon when the Khal Jhaqo finds her.

lol, which part of the "i'm having lunch with my giant dragon" did you missed from the chapter?

I never noticed any of the R+L=J before i got in this forum, nor that i would also like Sansa so much.

lol, which part of the "i'm having lunch with my giant dragon" did you missed from the chapter?

I didn't miss that bit! Just the first 4 times I read it I imagined that Drogon had flown off (do not know why and I feel very stupid now that I have realised this!)

I didn't miss that bit! Just the first 4 times I read it I imagined that Drogon had flown off (do not know why and I feel very stupid now that I have realised this!)

Oh, i see, that's more likely, was wondering how anyone might have missed there was a dragon lurking around haha. If he had, tho, Jhako would probably just have killed Dany then and there, Drogon is why all the dotrakhi will bow down and name her queen of everything so her story can keep going.

Oh, i see, that's more likely, was wondering how anyone might have missed there was a dragon lurking around haha. If he had, tho, Jhako would probably just have killed Dany then and there, Drogon is why all the dotrakhi will bow down and name her queen of everything so her story can keep going.

of course, I thought he would be anyway but I thought he was in the air rather than on the ground, show's I still need to reread!

Until a few days ago, I had never noticed the connection/foreshadowing between Doreah's dragon story and the names Khal Drogo and Dany called one another: Drogo was sun and stars, Dany was moon of my life. I was skimming around for something and my eyes fell on this, "One day the other moon will kiss the sun too, and then it will crack and the dragons will return." Felt sorta stupid afterwards.

That is quite interesting.

Substitute the ice queen for fire and you have Melisandra - when Stannis 'gave his seed' Renly was killed which when Stannis puts it together will probably take his soul because that would effectually make him a 'kinslayer. Melisandra has been making sacrifices to the 'god of light' like the Night King and Queen were making sacrifices to the Others.

Makes you think. Perhaps old R'hllor isn't that great a guy after all, considering the priests tend to do similar things the Others apparently do in worshiping the Great Other (if they even have anything to do with the Great Other which is currently only supposition). We still don't know for sure whether or not the Others actually sacrifice Craster's children, only that they take them. The known history of the Night's King tells us they probably are doing that, but that story is thousands of years old, also.

Archived