Tywin?

Euron?

Roose?

Mace?

John Snow?

Randel Tarly?

Someone else?

Hodor?

If you were choosing someone by their ability and deeds? Birth has no part in it you stinking kneelers?

To clarify : To the wildlings blood means nothing. A man or woman is judged fit to lead by their deeds and their strength. If the kneelers followed this kind of a mentality, who would they follow just by actions. If family was no matter.

Dany

She is the closest to my own believe of justice and law.

The way she gives you security because she does not change the laws in Mereen retroactively is a very modern Law logic. And unlike Stannis, she is also willing to keep her standarts of Justice, and even take decisions that are against her own immediate short term goals.

And the way she improves and had Mereen as training ground makes me believe in her intelligence and the ability to adept and improve at an astonishing rate.

And she has sex for her own pleasure.

2nd choice would be Asha.

Dany

She is the closest to my own believe of justice and law.

The way she gives you security because she does not change the laws in Mereen retroactively is a very modern Law logic.

And the way she improves and had Mereen as training ground makes me believe in her intelligence and the ability to adept and improve at an astonishing rate.

And she has sex for her own pleasure.

2nd choice would be Asha.

You would follow a Kracken eh? Braver then I :0

I might follow Jamie.

Why do you think he would make a good King?

I wasn't really meaning he would make a good king just that he was the best swordsman so would fight off other challengers, like Mance, and become king. I thought that was what you were on about with 'wildling law'

I doubt he would want to be king but I do think he would make a decent one but he would hate the day to business of ruling.

Aside from obvious contenders for the throne, Brynden Tully. Capable fighter, tough negotiator, good judge of character, and much more intelligent than many give him credit for. Who knows, he might end up leading an army of Free Folk by the end.

Oh thats a good one i hadn't thought of. I could definately see folks choosing him as King of the Riverlands....maybe of the whole thing.

I suppose since we are electing Kings anyway it wouldnt matter that he has no heirs

I wasn't really meaning he would make a good king just that he was the best swordsman so would fight off other challengers, like Mance, and become king. I thought that was what you were on about with 'wildling law'

I doubt he would want to be king but I do think he would make a decent one but he would hate the day to business of ruling.

I don't think Mance beat everyone in a fight. He won a few duels against wildlings....but some he brought under his banner by politicial means. The question is trying to ask.

To the wildlings blood means nothing. A man or woman is judged fit to lead by their deads and their strength. If the kneelers followed this kind of a mentality, who would they follow just by actions. If family was no matter.

I think he might be a good choice almost like a better Robert. I see him handing over most responsibility to his council....but being the handsome charming type guy the people want to see on a parade float. Other then that one big scandel....at least he won't be quite the drunken joke Robert often was.

I would say Davos.

I agree he would be good at the decisioning....although i think he would have a tough time being King...in the same way Eddard had a tough time being Hand. he just doesn't have the political savy to deal with his close council....or the pressence to inspire the populous.

Eddard Stark, Jon Snow or Robb Stark

I agree I think Eddard would have been a great king. If he was King he wouldnt have to deal with the same political loopholes as he did as hand. I think the people would love him. I think the close council would respect him. I think he would be fair and just. I think if they held elections tomorrow Eddard Stark would definately be on the short list.

I don't think Mance beat everyone in a fight. He won a few duels against wildlings....but some he brought under his banner by politicial means. The question is trying to ask.

To the wildlings blood means nothing. A man or woman is judged fit to lead by their deads and their strength. If the kneelers followed this kind of a mentality, who would they follow just by actions. If family was no matter.

I get you, I do think Mance has alot of political intelligence. Jaime did show he understood that world well around the time he left for the riverlands. He knew Cersei was making mistakes (who wouldn't) but he also knew who would be the best hand for Tomman and why. He even drew up a list of who should do it and mentions a few times where Cersei is going wrong, so he doesn't have a problem viewing things with a political mind. The problem is Jaime wants to fight and be a knight not a king. you would probably have to chain him in the throneroom to keep him there.

What about Tyrion? I think he was well suited for hand of the king but what do people think he would be like as a king? I don't doubt Tyrion has good intentions most of the time buts he has done some pretty dubious things (when he's forced to, and atleast he feels bad about doing those things, he is still Tywins' son however) I do kinda worry about how much it would change him, and not for the better, if he was king. He's used to people treating him like dirt, and draws a queer strength from that (it's his armour) I wonder how he would deal with the lords of the seven kingdoms licking his arse.

The Blackfish is a great shout though. Honourable, strong, well-respected and intelligent.

I get you, I do think Mance has alot of political intelligence. Jaime did show he understood that world well around the time he left for the riverlands. He knew Cersei was making mistakes (who wouldn't) but he also knew who would be the best hand for Tomman and why. He even drew up a list of who should do it. The problem is Jaime wants to fight and be a knight not a king. you would probably have to chain him in the throneroom to keep him there.

What about Tyrion? I think he was well suited for hand of the king but what do people think he would be like as a king? I don't doubt Tyrion has good intentions most of the time buts he has done some pretty dubious things (when he's forced to and atleast he feels bad about doing those things) I do kinda worry about how much it would change him, and not for the better, if he was king. He's used to ppl treating him like dirt and draws a queer strenght from that (it's his armour) I wonder how he would deal with the lords of the seven kingdoms licking his arse.

The Blackfish is a great shout though. Honourable, strong, well-respected and intelligent.

I think the realm would have a hard time supporting Tyrion as king. Even if he would be good at it. I think he was a exellent hand of the King though...and part of that job is definately to be the hated one so the king can always be popular.

Archived