If Westeros was under Wildling law..who would you choose as

Where Boars Glow

Stannis, of course. The guy is pure king material.

I am amazed you are the first to chime in with Stannis. He has so much support on here. Why? Because being elected was one of the reason Stannis wasn't made king in the first place...he is not well liked.

Hm... now that you ask - I guess I see them in a Mance-Tormund relationship. Not that Stannis can be compared to Tormund (heh), but that Stannis as an adviser/second in command to king Jon would be a great combo :wideeyed:

But if I had to choose just one - then it's Jon.

Hm... now that you ask - I guess I see them in a Mance-Tormund relationship. Not that Stannis can be compared to Tormund (heh), but that Stannis as an adviser/second in command to king Jon would be a great combo :wideeyed:

But if I had to choose just one - then it's Jon.

Actually I could see a world...where maybe if Jon's parentage comes out.....he is made King.....where Stannis would be his hand. That would make a great combo

Hm... who knows.. But I have a feeling he won't have any women in his life any more... Don't ask why - just a feeling :dunno:

Possible....although I think if it is a lawful marridge he would consider it. He just would never make a bastard.

I beleive he would make a poor king and have a difficult time being chosen....by anyone....who wasn't a 15 year old girl with daddy issues into badboys. :)

Basically, all of Westeros?

Trust me I've been mixing chemicals in my stomach all day. Mr. Naharis is the one.

Basically, all of Westeros?

Trust me I've been mixing chemicals in my stomach all day. Mr. Naharis is the one.

Then by all means allow Dario to be King of your purple skyed world sailing on a purple sea full of golden toothed boats :)

• 1 year later...

Daharios might not be as far a shot as he seems.

Bittersteel went to the East as a sellsword...he might have had heirs there...they would have been grown in a sellsword camp and pick up the trade.

Daharios has purple Targaryen eyes when he dyes his hair purple...or maybe he has blue eyes when he dyes his hair blue...

He is sleeping (not much sleep there really....) with a Targaryen mother of dragons....

He is a brave fighter, not scared of much, and likeable, at least to a folk that is not too squeamish from a moral point of view.

Plus, he is able to conquer a queen!

So why shouldn't he be chosen as king according to wildlings rules? he might even have claims to the throne according to westerosi law!

For me it would be a tie between Stanis, Jon, and Randel Tarly.

All three are proven battle commanders. All three believe in Justice and a firm hand. All three have enough political savvy to deal with bickering lords and ladies. It is hard for me to put one above the others but ultimately I think Jon would win out as he has slightly more compassion than the others.

Archived