A media academic searching for answers on the popularity of GOT fan websites, all replies greatly appreciated!

fanofthis

Ok, I finally got the Bad T-shirts ad, with the blonde bending over to show the booby view, followed by Meet Chinese Singles. and now, switching into this thread, got another t-shirt ad with a very bearded gentleman wearing sunglasses and a t-shirt with a boxing pug. Very unfair and sexist - the men get booby blonde and women get a guy with so much hair you can't even see his face. :(

bird, that dude is awesome.

in the immortal words of bowie 'just you shut your mouth.'

So in other words, the ads are doubly sexist because they are both for men - both aimed at male fantasy? Except in your case, of course, since you are already there. And the Chinese/Thai/Phillipino singles ads as well. Where are the cheesy ads aimed at women!

ETA - I wasn't slurring the guy, dude, the beard is great. But I wanted to see some skin...

I really like the cool props in the series, like the ring of Sauron, Aragorn's ring, and Gandalf's eyebrows.

The orcs are super scary, though, especially when they're riding the werewolves from Team Jacob and Bella nearly gets eaten by the Blackeyed Peas. Man, that sucked.

You joke ES, but someone's come up with a comic for this...

The only one who can answer these questions is Herbert W Armstrong. I bet he predicted it in like 1962 or something.

Smart, funny, concise, on topic while referencing the major theme of the derailment. This post has everything.

Archived