The Champions of Love and Hate

Where Boars Glow

As i was starting up another wonderful session of bashing Rhegar and praising Littlefinger/Bloodraven yesterday i got to thinking about how after reading the board for a hot minute now, i have come to associate certain characters with certain people on the board as they are constantly defending or bashing them in every topic and forum.

Example:

E-Ro being the Champion of all things Stannis (He does have a lot of help)

Makes-no Sansa the Champion of Joffery

ect ect

Who do you associate as the champion of a character....or their harshest critics :) ?

K3 is the champion of Cat.

Brashcandy and Rapsie, among others, are the champions of Sansa.

I need to increase my QoT stanning so that I can be her champion.

Now is your chance...there is a queen of Thorns topic i just posted on that is just about to be pushed over into crackpot today :) Go GET IT! :)

K3 is the champion of Cat.

Brashcandy and Rapsie, among others, are the champions of Sansa.

I need to increase my QoT stanning so that I can be her champion.

Also K3 is definately the Champion of Cat :) She has barked me down on my Cat hate more then once. She is very good at it.

Apple Martini for Jon? Maybe, maybe. Like with Stannis, there's heaps of people in the fanclub.

Anyway, Pat Stormborn for Dany.

I would agree although Jon has many I see more AM posts then anyone else for him. So i would make her Champion by volume and clout :)

Bumps is Mance, E-ro is for Stannis, Pat is for Dany.

David Selig is a huge Cat-fan as well as being the anti-Jon. Can't have a Stannis chat without Luis, Loras is one of our few Cerseians. Ab is one of our few rational Stanstans.

Then there's the Sansa brigade: K3, Rapsie, brashcandy, Le Cyg, Millady of York et al.

Viserys' Queen was a huge Viserys fangirl.

Lummel and Lyanna Stark are our arbitrators of good sense.

AM and Tze are Jonisians.

I guess I'm something of a Stannis, Petyr Baelish and Tywin Lannister hater.

You'd only characterize yourself as something of a Stannis hater? I'd hate to see you post about someone you actually fully hate.

Anyway, I'm the resident Tagganaro champion. And you all ask at once, who is Tagganaro? That's the problem right there.

You'd only characterize yourself as something of a Stannis hater? I'd hate to see you post about someone you actually fully hate.

Anyway, I'm the resident Tagganaro champion. And you all ask at once, who is Tagganaro? That's the problem right there.

Tagganaro: Cutter of purses and tamer of seals, defending Arya's honour against creepy pedophiles.

Luis Dantas is Renly's sworn sword.

Hardly. I'm far more of a Stannis hater than a Renly supporter, although there is that as well.

It just turns out that the most unforgivable of Stannis' faults happen to involve Renly as well. But not because it is Renly.

Archived