The Champions of Love and Hate

Where Boars Glow

Aha I can hear poor Bumps' blood vessels bursting.

I could have sworn Tagg held the title of Most-Mad-About-the-Mance.

No, I just do "anger management exercises" when I see outrageous claims about LF these days.

And yeah, Tag is very vocal about Mance too; I think it's Buckwheat, redviper and maybe fassreiter who are also on the Mance coalition (though Tag is pretty extreme).

No I really havent seen your LF debates :)

I will have to go back and look for some so that I can get the full treatment without making you repeat yourself :)

Also.....no one should ever think i am cool. I roll 20 sided dice like twice a week :)

lol, here's a hint: LF slept his way to the top, and he was born a noble.

No, I just do "anger management exercises" when I see outrageous claims about LF these days.

And yeah, Tag is very vocal about Mance too; I think it's Buckwheat, redviper and maybe fassreiter who are also on the Mance coalition (though Tag is pretty extreme).

lol, here's a hint: LF slept his way to the top, and he was born a noble.

look i never said the mountains that he climbed weren't one bed after another :) Just that he saw a goal....and he followed through :)

I admire determination :)

Also i forgot for Littlefinger

Scipio Africanus

Oh no, you're in good company, I assure you; it seems LF inexplicably has a great many diehard fans, some of whom make truly astounding arguments, hence, why I get those ulcers (if further clarification is needed, search for Lord Littlefinger Lash's old posts). Scip is a big LF defender, but he's quite level-headed about the matter.

Just for the record, I actually don't defend his character or his actions. I just have a differing opinion on some areas to his background, intelligence, competance, adaptability, strategic thought and even humor it would seem. And I'm doing so because of the fascination I have with (and others like Varys) in terms of driving the story and the mystery surrounding their actions. Doesn't mean I love the little fella.

Archived