TTTNE 380: Awards season

a free shadow

First award goes to Odie for an epic last post :D

* I am not stalking you btw - had to behold the beautiful archeologist eating cake :leer:

:blushing: 'nk u :blushing:

NOOOOOO!!!! They killed my epic last post :bawl: :crying: :bawl:

Oscars. And Grammys. And cake eating contests. It all is too superfluous for you.

TTTNE awards it is.

The Thrones To Nab Ecstatically.

First prize goes to someone who names it better :rolleyes:

You can reward everyone and anyone without nomination.

The first reward goes to A Free Shadow for a Never Fulfilled Desired TTTNE theme "Of Chaos". (Or is it really never?) *evil*

I am giving an award to Shadow for Most Consistently Confusing Posts.

Re the above: why is it superfluous? Because awards are unnecessary? And cake eating contests are too? I dunno...

And I cannot begin to unpack what the last sentence means...:laugh:

(However this is not the first time I have been confused by a Shadowy post, there have been many others.

Each one is like a little puzzle you must solve...)

So congratulations Shadow!!! Come up and claim your prize, presented to you by David Lynch. It is this beautiful golden statue of a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, inside an enigma, smothered in secret sauce!

(applause)

Congrats, Shadow! :cheers:

And thanks again to everyone for the hugs and support. My cousin asked me to thank you all for your spammy vibes and good wishes. :) it means a lot to me and to my family. :kiss:

TC - you're a class act. Thanks for your congrats. It was a very high-energy game. Looking forward to the next time out teams meet. In other news, I have tix for 3/16 vs Montreal - can't wait!

L_T - good luck getting that computer sorted out. We all miss you and your hugs and your offers of tea.

Feel better to the sickies. :grouphug: for those who need some extra support. And :leer: because it feels wrong not to throw one in.

meh, no one is around :(

Has anyone here seen the movies "Amour" and/or "Zero Down Thirty?"

I've seen the other seven contenders for Best Picture, and IMO Argo is so far the best.

Argo > Silver Linings Playbook > Les Miserables > Lincoln > Django Unchained > Life of Pi > Beasts of the Southern Wild

Off I go. Post and run.

Archived