TTTNE 380: Awards season

a free shadow

Good morning!

*takes a bite of pie* thanks KiD!

Gillio, Jessica is my favorite of your avs, you had her when I came here! Gets me all nostalgic :kiss:

I don't remember what av I had then though. I think it was a wintery picture, or maybe the aurora borealis one. Avatar madness came after that :D

:grouphug: for Lady O and GC and their little sick ones. I hope the season is over soon!

Welcome back to both our kings! :kiss:

Have a good day everyone.

I started a thread in General (ASoIaF) a couple of hours ago called Wouldn't ASoIaF be Better If...

Sadly, no one seems to be taking it seriously. :(

Please post if you have any ideas how things could have been better.

As with any thing to do with squid, it needs more salt. And maybe chips.

I started a thread in General (ASoIaF) a couple of hours ago called Wouldn't ASoIaF be Better If...

Sadly, no one seems to be taking it seriously. :(

Please post if you have any ideas how things could have been better.

I'm taking it seriously. I got a theory cooking about Theons parentage... (clue: It's C+E=T)

Congratulations on the win, Shadow! And :grouphug: for anyone who needs it. I haven't been keeping up with this thread lately. I gave some very helpful input on FB's thread though.

Cersei/Euron?

(I secretly ship that. :lol:)

You silly squid heads. :love:

I would like to thank my the academy for this honor,it really is a beautiful horse.I must mention,of course my agent and all beautiful people working on this tread... :crying: without you :crying: it wouldn't...I'm sorry, *wipes of the tears*...applause...applause...applause...thank you...thank you so much...and last but not least I would like to thank my parents for without you I wouldn't be here....*music in the background gets louder* and to my aunt who always believed in me...*music gets even louder*...AND TO MY DOG,I LOVE YOU CHEECHEE...*the hostess comes and pulls me away from the mick while I cry and wave...

Hello tread. I agree whit MST,you all race when we sleep :P for shame :)

Naaahh I love you guys :grouphug:

I would like to thank my the academy for this honor,it really is a beautiful horse.I must mention,of course my agent and all beautiful people working on this tread... :crying: without you :crying: it wouldn't...I'm sorry, *wipes of the tears*...applause...applause...applause...thank you...thank you so much...and last but not least I would like to thank my parents for without you I wouldn't be here....*music in the background gets louder* and to my aunt who always believed in me...*music gets even louder*...AND TO MY DOG,I LOVE YOU CHEECHEE...*the hostess comes and pulls me away from the mick while I cry and wave...

Hello tread. I agree whit MST,you all race when we sleep :P for shame :)

Naaahh I love you guys :grouphug:

Have you been sniffing the Poitín again :D

Cersei/Euron?

(I secretly ship that. :lol:)

Yup. That is the one :)

Wouldn't those two just fit together so perfectly?! The evil ship.

Cersei/Euron? I thought it was Cat/Eddard, which makes Theons arc sadder :P

Huh, had not even thought of the possibility... But NOW I SEE! ITA MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!!

Theon (here forthwith referred to as Baby A) was switched at birth with Robb (baby B) and Jon (baby C).

Baby A is the offspring of C+E, Baby B is also the offspring of C+E but the other pair, which of course was very confusing to the author so the mix up was easily made. And baby C is the child of E+L (since apparently Lysa was very similar to Cat when they were younger so there was a bit of confusion there at one aftertorney party. This E=the Ned). Baby A ends up with parents C+E (the wrong ones) which does also baby B and C (but the other ones). Baby A is then sent to parents (C+E the right ones BUT THEY DON'T KNOW!) This is made of win.

It's all Wyllas fault really.

You silly squid heads. :love:

;) :love:

Yup. That is the one :)

Wouldn't those two just fit together so perfectly?! The evil ship.

Yes. A whole new level of insanity, I'd love to see it. :D

Huh, had not even thought of the possibility... But NOW I SEE! ITA MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!!

Theon (here forthwith referred to as Baby A) was switched at birth with Robb (baby B) and Jon (baby C).

Baby A is the offspring of C+E, Baby B is also the offspring of C+E but the other pair, which of course was very confusing to the author so the mix up was easily made. And baby C is the child of E+L (since apparently Lysa was very similar to Cat when they were younger so there was a bit of confusion there at one aftertorney party. This E=the Ned). Baby A ends up with parents C+E (the wrong ones) which does also baby B and C (but the other ones). Baby A is then sent to parents (C+E the right ones BUT THEY DON'T KNOW!) This is made of win.

It's all Wyllas fault really.

But who is the secret Targaryen in this one? :shocked:

Archived