Wouldn't ASoIaF be better if...

Fragile Bird

I personally believe that the Greyjoy subset family, or the Killjoys should come from the innermost part of the Iron Islands so that they are forced to farm. Their sigil could be a combination of the Greyjoy krakkan and an instrument used for farming...

I give you...

The Killjoy Krak Hoes

We Do Not Sail

I have two words for you:

Vampire. C-section.

. Ok. And now I have to use the brain bleach. Thanks.

But back to topic, couldn't you make anyone sympathetic or not? I actually don't find the Baratheons particularly sympathetic as is. But I will be interested in reading the "history" as it gets written (excited about the novella coming out) and maybe my perspective will change as I have more facts about what made them them.

I think the series would be better if nobody important died.

And if there was more Objectivism.

And if Jon was a vampire and Robb a werewolf. And Dany needed both to save her.

Sweetie, if no one died it wouldn't be a GRRM novel.

And please, please, please, can we get serious here? What would you do to make the series better?

. Ok. And now I have to use the brain bleach. Thanks.

But back to topic, couldn't you make anyone sympathetic or not? I actually don't find the Baratheons particularly sympathetic as is. But I will be interested in reading the "history" as it gets written (excited about the novella coming out) and maybe my perspective will change as I have more facts about what made them them.

Wait. Sidebar. Novella???

Sweetie, if no one died it wouldn't be a GRRM novel.

And please, please, please, can we get serious here? What would you do to make the series better?

So... Let's assume in this bizarro world that Lyanna is the one that initiates the 'elopement'. She goes after Theon's older brother, who is betrothed to...?

Archived