Euron Greyjoy

gande51

Is Mads attractive enough to play Euron? I'm asking the girls around here

Just yet asked my best friend and my sister;

my best friend: "Hell, of course!",

my sister: "O-M-G, who could NOT find him attractive?!" :D

(I'm female too, and think I agree that he's attractive. Not that "Oh my goood :drool: " much as they find, but I'm generally more into women, so I'd say their opinions matter more :P)

Sorry, not mad about the Mads look or his stoic acting style. Euron deserves someone who can instill him with the charisma Geo Martin described - that's Richard Armitage. He just brought London to it's feet with standing ovations every evening for two months, as John Proctor in The Crucible.

as long as he changes his accent...

i dropped hannibal after 3 episodes because of his horrible accent. IMO, it's hardly understandable

Really? Huh, I think it may be a little hard to follow when you first hear it, but I got used to it extremely fast.

Anyway, I would recommend continuing Hannibal. I started and stopped six episodes in cuz I got bored with it. A few months later I was at home sick and just decided to continue watching it, and it gets so much more, like a ridiculous amount better in season two. The finale completely blew me away.

I'm not forcing you to watch it and you don't have to if you don't want to, but I recommended it.

You, good sir, are getting a follow.

Thanks ;)

I really wonder how they are going to fill the void left by Dance. The man is brilliant, I would have loved to see more of him.

Really? Huh, I think it may be a little hard to follow when you first hear it, but I got used to it extremely fast.

Anyway, I would recommend continuing Hannibal. I started and stopped six episodes in cuz I got bored with it. A few months later I was at home sick and just decided to continue watching it, and it gets so much more, like a ridiculous amount better in season two. The finale completely blew me away.

I'm not forcing you to watch it and you don't have to if you don't want to, but I recommended it.

Seconded, Hannibal is one of the best things on TV right now. The fact that it's network television (and the fact that a Brian Fuller show didn't get axed after two seasons) almost blows the mind :D

Dominic West and Purefoy would be great. Seems like HBO sticks with their own guys so I could see this happening. I don't believe they've announced any Greyjoys for next season so I guess they're being pushed back a season? All I've seen are Martells and Sand Snakes.

Thanks ;)

I really wonder how they are going to fill the void left by Dance. The man is brilliant, I would have loved to see more of him.

Seconded, Hannibal is one of the best things on TV right now. The fact that it's network television (and the fact that a Brian Fuller show didn't get axed after two seasons) almost blows the mind :D

Ha, no problem.

Yeah, he perfected Tywin IMO. Every scene he was in instantly became one if my favorites. His back and forth scenes with Olenna Tyrell and Arya, and his grandfatherly scenes with Tommen, were easily some of my absolute all time favorite scenes from the series.

And yep. Completely agreed. Hannibal and GoT are by far my favorite shows on right now.

Luckily Anton Lesser, Julian Glover and Lena Heady are all expert actors. In the first episode they'll have NCW and Jerome Flynn there to. And Jonathan Pryce is cast to play the High Sparrow. I'm looking forward to any and all scenes with these actors. I do hope Julian Glover gets more to do this season. He's always been criminally underused on GoT, an actor of his caliber should have a far greater role.

True. This is Lena Heady's opportunity to really shine and take the lead for KL's scenes. Anton Lesser is perfect so far for Qyburn, if they keep his terrifying conversations with Cersei he will be a very rememberable character. We could even get a bigger glimpse into just what is going on and how he managed to take over Vary's position so quickly. While I don't like the show going ahead of the books I do love when we get some confirmation or inside info into a non POV character. I'm not sure we will be seeing a lot of Julian Glover this season.

Archived