Winter Fell?

redriver

All interesting. I wonder if that was a book of Stark lineages.

Again, Cat's grandmother is a Whent, so it might just as we'll be a clue to her heritage. ( though, I still fall on the Stark side of the equation :) )

Cat's grandmother is a Whent, so she also has FM blood running strong in her, which could produce wargs or green seers, and would be concurrent with the theory that it is the matrilineal lines in the North that is the key. See the Bael the Bard tale.

Yea. But, Jon's mother's is Lyanna and he is a warg, so it's more likely from the stark side of the family.

Yea. But, Jon's mother's is Lyanna and he is a warg, so it's more likely from the stark side of the family.

No, the warg blood flows through the FM bloodlines. Example is Bloodraven.

And Varys called them his little mice before coming to KL. Maybe he adopted the term.

Possibly, but with Vary's obvious dislike of magic, it would be a stretch that he would copy BR. But with plot twists, nothing is out of the question.

I don't for a second believe Varys to be a warg. I was positing that he'd adopted to the term "little birds" once he arrived in KL. The term apparently dates back to at least the days of BR as the KH and perhaps had become colloquial in KL. We know that Varys had referred to his free city equivalents as "little mice". none of which is very important however.

I don't for a second believe Varys to be a warg. I was positing that he'd adopted to the term "little birds" once he arrived in KL. The term apparently dates back to at least the days of BR as the KH and perhaps had become colloquial in KL. We know that Varys had referred to his free city equivalents as "little mice". none of which is very important however.

bingo.

bingo.

Maybe, maybe not. BR may still have his little birds in place. It would be interesting if he also had human agents in place.

( Uh Red? This is your thread ... I know I have you busy reading now, but wanna drop by? :commie: )

Maybe, maybe not. BR may still have his little birds in place. It would be interesting if he also had human agents in place.

( Uh Red? This is your thread ... I know I have you busy reading now, but wanna drop by? :commie: )

It would be a long time span for that, although it is possible. Who's paying them?

It would be a long time span for that, although it is possible. Who's paying them?

For Westeros, payment is power and power is payment. Varys is out of the question. Littlefinger doesn't seem likely. I don't know.

No, the warg blood flows through the FM bloodlines. Example is Bloodraven.

Not necessarily. Bloodraven is certainly getting his powers from Raventree, presumably because the Crows got to him, but direwolves and Starks go together and although in Jon's case he has been warged by a dirwolf because his mother is Lya Stark, his siblings were snaffled by direwolves because their father was Ned Stark.

First, let me qualify that I have not read the last 6 pages or so of this thread. Curious as to how the discussion of Winterfell has migrated towards Bloodraven and his minions?

Beats me too, but as its now on page 22 I reckon its time for redriver to refresh with a new thread and a new OP

Archived