Seeking ASOIAF Fans

nadjathomas

Hi Guys, I am a reporter for the New York City News Service and we run a TV News Magazine show called 219 West. As part of an upcoming show we are interested in speaking to fans of A song of Ice and Fire. Both the books and the tv show. We want to hear about your love for George’s work. If you are a part of the large fan base of George RR Martin here is your opportunity to tell the world exactly why you are a fan.

If you live in the New York area and want to be interviewed as a part of this television program feel free to contact me at [email protected] and 732-979-9402

I am also looking for individuals who are named after the characters. For example if you or someone you know is named Daenerys we would love to meet you. If you are worried as to whether we are a legitimate News Magazine I’ve included a link to our website. I have also spoken to Elio and he will be able to confirm this.

So Lets talk. I am really looking forward to hearing from you guys.

http://219tvmagazine.journalism.cuny.edu

• 1 month later...

Did this

Hi Guys, I am a reporter for the New York City News Service and we run a TV News Magazine show called 219 West. As part of an upcoming show we are interested in speaking to fans of A song of Ice and Fire. Both the books and the tv show. We want to hear about your love for George’s work. If you are a part of the large fan base of George RR Martin here is your opportunity to tell the world exactly why you are a fan.

nadjathomas did this ever happen? I would love to see the results if it is on-line somewhere.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived