Who will Ser Bronn side with in the coming Dance?

ServantOnIce

It depends on Tyrion's allegiance, really. If Daeneys refuses his assistance, I think it's very likely he'll go scampering back to Aegon and Connigton. Which might make House Sotkeworth one of the first Westerosi Houses to declare for Aegon.

This.

Lord Bronn sides with Tyrion, and Tyrion sides with whoever gets him Casterly Rock. If Dany won't side with him, he'll take the Second Sons to Aegon making him the most powerful force in Westeros.

Unless of course my predictions about Jon are true in which case I could easily see Tyrion taking the Second Sons to join him if/when he gets word of it.

i think it's likely at 1st he'll be on other team then tyrion, but still they won't have some hostilities, maybe even he might turn cloak on tyrion's urging and make some game changing move in upcoming events.

although, varys would expect something like that so it just as easily could not happen.

If the circumstances are right Lord Bronn should by all means team up with Tyrion. Cercei tried to get him killed (this should have been a POV! Allthough it was quiet amusing picturing his face during the incident :D) so he might have some reservations towards the lannisters. Stannis is somewhere at the end of the world; out. That leaves us with Aegon and Dany. I can´t think of a reason why Bronn should team up with Aegon but then again I can´t think of a reason why not. I guess if the payment is right. But why would Aegon want him?

The only problem I see is Dany getting her pale ass from the hell of boredom, we know as essos.

Lord Bronn Stokeworth will side with his old boss, Tyrion. How could he ever forget the bromance they had?

Besides, Bronn knows Tyrion would be willing to pay his price, which would be Rosby, where Bronn is one of the claimants mentioned in Kevan's POV.

Archived