[TWoW Spoilers] Barristan

Ran

Barristan in this chapter is so much like an NFL coach coming back for one last ride, a Dick Vermeil or Marv Levy. I see GRRM's NFL fandom coming through here.

The Hammer and the Anvil. Nice to see him get to live out some nostalgia; he really is quite old. This might end up being his final battle, but at least it's one he can be proud of.

The Hammer and the Anvil. Nice to see him get to live out some nostalgia; he really is quite old. This might end up being his final battle, but at least it's one he can be proud of.

I sure hope not, I'd like to see Barristan cut through Tommen's Kingsguard, or whoever is on the Iron Throne if/when Dany & Co make it over to Westeros.

• 2 weeks later...

This is awesome! thank you!

I would guess he's dressed in company steel next to Penny and Ser Jorah somewhere...

Since Barristan noted the Second Sons were no where to be seen, think its possible they are going into Meereen through the sewers led by Big Brown Ben Plumm?... *flashback* :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...