Alys Karstark

Winter's Prince

^Well that scene of Mel in the tub kind of already showed us that she's a snake oil salesman relying on tricks. Also, the Thenns are cannibals (and all dead, basically), so unless Alys wants to get down with Tormund, that's gonna be an interesting call. I hope she's cast; I really like her character. I just have a feeling they're going to be sparing with what new characters make it in next season.

^Well that scene of Mel in the tub kind of already showed us that she's a snake oil salesman relying on tricks. Also, the Thenns are cannibals (and all dead, basically), so unless Alys wants to get down with Tormund, that's gonna be an interesting call. I hope she's cast; I really like her character. I just have a feeling they're going to be sparing with what new characters make it in next season.

Haven't seen that scene yet. I'm way behind on the show. But Mel's not exactly a snakeoil salesman. She really thinks she's acting for R'hllor.

They already cut Strong Belwas. They can't cut all my favorites. I'll keep hoping for Alys to make it on the show.

Archived