Season 3 Trailer Premieres Tomorrow

Westeros

Tyrion is not as central as you think. He's very important, of course, but he's not that important. He had the most screentime in season two because he had the most chapters in ACoK.

His arc can climax in episode and then conclude in episode 10 with the backlash to the RW and the conversation we see in the trailer about Joffrey tormenting Sansa.

I don't think Tyrion is that central for the story, as others have said Sansa would very well be the central King's Landing point for this season, but Peter Dinklage is huge draw for the show (pretty much the only thing they get nominated for when award season rolls around) so I don't see them minimizing him, even if the books do.

Yeah, but episode 7 is called Chains, which seems in keeping with the idea of freeing the Unsullied. Then again, it could be referencing the release of the slaves by Yunkai either, so I see your point.

Renamed to The Bear and the Maiden Fair.

Well, there goes my theory. Why have they renamed it again?

Scenes got moved around. Presumably Jaime and Brienne's scene got moved from episode 8 to episode 7 which again, presumably, means that George RR Martin didn't write it.

On the topic of Jaime, how do we think they're going to deal with "Jaime Lannister sends his regards"? I really hope they keep it in and don't change it to "Tywin Lannister sends his regards" because it's a really clever line with deep implications. But on the flip side it could confuse the audience into thinking Jaime really had something to do with the RW.

Scenes got moved around. Presumably Jaime and Brienne's scene got moved from episode 8 to episode 7 which again, presumably, means that George RR Martin didn't write it.

On the topic of Jaime, how do we think they're going to deal with "Jaime Lannister sends his regards"? I really hope they keep it in and don't change it to "Tywin Lannister sends his regards" because it's a really clever line with deep implications. But on the flip side it could confuse the audience into thinking Jaime really had something to do with the RW.

"The Lannisters send their regards" would be better than using Tywin.

But they need to use the orginal line. They really also need to include the "Send Robb Stark my regards" or whatever Jaime says.

They really do need to keep it in there, it means so much to UnCat's revenge tour later on.

Archived