Season 3 Trailer Premieres Tomorrow

Westeros

I noticed that there is generally less snow lying around in the series then in the books. In the books there seems to be usually some snow around Winterfell, while in the series the area is pretty green most of the time.

I think that's a budget issue more then anything else. They film in Northern Ireland in the summer when there's no snow (hell, there's not much snow in the winter), and fake snow would cost money.

I'm expecting Jon's arc for S3 to end with him reaching Castle Black, and possibly finding out about Robb

I'd originally thought that the best place for Jon's S3 arc to end at would be when he gallops off from Queenscrown, but that's close enough that it'd work wonderfully as a stopping point.

Can't wait.

But 60 seconds? Isn't the premiere trailer suppoesd to be 2 minutes? Will the JK trailer be a cut version?

It will probably play during a commercial break, so anything longer than 60 seconds would be too long.

We'll hopefully get a 2 minute trailer on Game of Throne's YouTube page on Sunday.

The actress who plays Melisandre mentioned going to Iceland to finish shooting. I know last season she mentioned locking up Davos . . . that will air this season it seems they are filming some things a season in advance.

Who knows . ..

Davos being locked up on Dragonstone (for conspiring to kill Mel) happens quiet early in ASoS Part One...

Archived