Season 3 Trailer Premieres Tomorrow

Westeros

Look at the shot of Sansa looking away from the window wearing the dress from the 3x10 still with Cersei in what looks like the same scene with an open jewelry box:

Purple Wedding in Season 3 is on like Donkey Kong.

That'd be a shock. Not an unpleasant one though. But I feel like that's cramming too much into this half, not enough for next.

Amazing! Where as Robb at, though, in the first few shots? Looked like Harrenhal.

But that trailer was too damn awesome, I've watched it too many times already. MARCH 31 COME HERE SOONER!

Most likely the Twins.

After listening to the season two commentary, I'm almost looking forward to how the Rains of Castamere will be used this season, even though...yeah.

Pretty light on Tyrells in the trailers. Were there any shots of them at all?

I'm guessing the dude with the hood on his head is Theon?

Jon/Ygritte looks hot.

Looks like we get the scene of Tyrion putting his foot (well, dagger) down at the wedding.

Beric unveiling the flaming sword was epicness!

Look at the shot of Sansa looking away from the window wearing the dress from the 3x10 still with Cersei in what looks like the same scene with an open jewelry box:

Purple Wedding in Season 3 is on like Donkey Kong.

Maybe, but those shots can be from

Sansa/Tyrion wedding, I really don't think they'll show the PW this season, they have to save something for season 4, and IMO having the PW the next episode will diminished/ruined the RW shock

I wonder how Tormund's story will be since he was climbing the wall. Will he go south?

will he take part in the battle for castle black, and how will he survive then?

Archived