Official Game of Thrones Season 3 Trailer Now Live

Westeros

I was, ehm, distracted when I wanted to write that down, I think. :P

Distracted how? :wideeyed:

Does it have anything to do with the fact that Ygritte is likely to catch pneumonia and Jon is properly dressed for the climate they are in? :P

Distracted how? :wideeyed:

Does it have anything to do with the fact that Ygritte is likely to catch penumonia and Jon is properly dressed for the climate they are in? :P

Yes, exactly. :lol:

I'm trying to work out who the voiceovers are. That's Varys at the beginning and end I'm guessing, but I don't recall whether that dialogue is from the book or not. Is he talking to Tyrion?

I'm trying to work out who the voiceovers are. That's Varys at the beginning and end I'm guessing, but I don't recall whether that dialogue is from the book or not. Is he talking to Tyrion?

It's been a long time, my old friend. - Varys

Death is coming for everyone and everything. - Melisandre

The darkness that will swallow the dawn. - Melisandre

Show them how it feels to lose what they love. - Catelyn

I'm going to light the biggest fire the North has ever seen. - Mance

Everyone is mine to torment. - Joffrey

There is a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in its hand. - Jorah

The revenge you want, will be yours in time. - Varys

Maybe the last one is Tyrion, not sure.

I don't want to start criticizing the changes so early, and I'm sorry if it kind of pisses you off, but...

Am I the only one upset about the Tormund change ? I don't like Tormund being turned into a guy who murders innocents without any scruple... I don't like it at all.

I would feel as betrayed as with Asha (they are two of my favorite characters, if not the favorites).

I don't want to start criticizing the changes so early, and I'm sorry if it kind of pisses you off, but...

Am I the only one upset about the Tormund change ? I don't like Tormund being turned into a guy who murders innocents without any scruple... I don't like it at all.

You don't even know if he's going to kill him. There are plenty of other possibilities.

I did some screencaps of the scenes I liked or wanted a closer look at.

0.05 - 0.08: Tormund and the other wildlings scaling the wall. - fucking amazing

0.28 - 0.29: Orell looking into the sky, probably warging. - He seems not to be 'looking': apparently your eyes roll back or turn foggy when you warg?

0.43 - 0.44: Tormund and Orell about to execute the old man in Queenscrown. - just wanted a closer look. the tower looks.. fake.

0.49 - 0.50: Theon riding on a horse. - I'm not entirely sure that's Theon? Might it be 'Boy'?

You don't even know if he's going to kill him. There are plenty of other possibilities.

Well I'm not saying he's the one who will kill him. But if he's taking (with Orell) over the Magnar's role, he'll obviously sentence him to death.

They could make Orell take over the Magnar's role in that situation and have Tormund not agreeing with him, but in the trailer we see him unsheathing his sword... so I don't have much hope.

I would feel as betrayed as with Asha (they are two of my favorite characters, if not the favorites).

I'd say Tormund would be capable of that. He's a hardened raider, he just has a friendly persona. And as said above we don't know the exact situation around that.

0.49 - 0.50: Theon riding on a horse. - I'm not entirely sure that's Theon? Might it be 'Boy'?

Do you mean Arya? I am not sure if this figure is too big to be her, though.

Eta: Yara/Asha is a good suggestion too.

The revenge you want, will be yours in time. - Varys

Maybe the last one is Tyrion, not sure.

It does not sound like Varys to me. Actually I first thought it was Tywin.

To me the person on the white horse at the end looks like a female, either Arya or Yara. Yara's season 2 grey "Jumper" is very similar to what this person has on and she had a white horse in ep8 right? .

http://i46.tinypic.com/2w3b5ah.png

This doesn't look like a female to me. Though it doesn't look like Theon either.

I'd say Tormund would be capable of that. He's a hardened raider, he just has a friendly persona. And as said above we don't know the exact situation around that.

Yeah, he's a hardened raider/warrior/killer. But he's no murderer. He doesn't kill a tied up man.

Yeah, he's a hardened raider/warrior/killer. But he's no murderer. He doesn't kill a tied up man.

They let Jaime kill his own cousin, so I wouldn't be suprised if they let Tormund kill an innocent tied up man.

Archived