Official Game of Thrones Season 3 Trailer Now Live

Westeros

Yeah, he's a hardened raider/warrior/killer. But he's no murderer. He doesn't kill a tied up man.

Well I don't think he looks too happy about it. Keep in mind that in the books, Ygritte - who is one of the more sympathetic wildlings - is perfectly willing to kill the old man at Queenscrown. So for the much older, hardened and more experienced Tormund to do it is not out of the question.

Loved it, can not wait for the series to return

Anyone else think that the music is perfect for a certain character that'll appear in the series. A Lady Stoneheart

Ahh, now the Long wait begins...

She won't, probably, as the Red Wedding (it grieves me to say this) is the tenth episode..

Would Sansa be the one Joffrey talks about ''Everyone is mine to torment''?

I dearly miss Sansa scenes, though.

I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAIT.

That might be what the scene is.

Joffrey: I'll serve Robb's head to Sansa at my wedding blah blah...

*Tyrion slams knife into table*

Tyrion: Sansa is no longer yours to torment

Joffrey: Everyone is mine to torment

also looks like the brief glimpse we see of Sansa here is from Ep10, she is wearing the same dress as from the pics and seems to have been crying after hearing some bad news.

Anybody intrigued by the shot of Brandon shooting an arrow? Will that be another dream sequence or will he learn to shoot from the horseback like the Dothraki, as maester Luwin suggested? They left with no horses, so I guess it will happen in his dream again, like it has before. With more 3-eyed crow.

Archived