Is anyone else reading AFFC & ADWD together?

BreadSalt&Wine

I'm reading both of these books at the same time. I have a "reading program" my daughter suggested. "SPOILER ALERT"

My daughter has read the series thus far and these two books occur at the same time, so reading them together helps a lot of things make sense. I was wondering if anyone else on AFOIAF is also reading them like this?

• 1 year later...

I'm reading them both together, first read of the series. I hemmed and hawed over whether or not I should do it this way and I am SO GLAD THAT i DID!!

So many small things I have picked up that I am SURE I would have forgotten or would have slipped past me if I had read them separately. I am about halfway through Feast now and more then a third through Dance. I'm so glad that I came upon this forum and the wealth of information, theories and ideas here!

Haha, my boyfriend makes fun of me because I carry two books around with me everywhere I go and a checklist to keep track of my progress. That's a lot of weight to be carrying around! Luckily, there are some runs where I'm reading 5 chapters in a row from the same book, so I can leave one at home once in a while.

:)

I am right now, and I'm almost done! Though on my first read I read them one after the other. My friend is reading them together on her first read though, from my recommendation, and I think my other friend will as well but she's only on Clash right now. I like reading them together

Archived