Could Missandei actually be the Harpy?

houseHB

My idea is the right idea. The Green Grace is the Harpy. Do you have any ideas about anything at all?

You clearly didn't read those books I recommended, did you?

Anyway. I think it's entirely possible that the harpy is someone other than the Green Grace. We need to keep our eyes open to other candidates. And that little golden-eyed brat is a definitely possibility.

You clearly didn't read those books I recommended, did you?

Anyway. I think it's entirely possible that the harpy is someone other than the Green Grace. We need to keep our eyes open to other candidates. And that little golden-eyed brat is a definitely possibility.

I saw a movie about this once.

If Missandei is a candidate, then we might as well say that Melisandre is a candidate. Xaro Xhoan Ducksauce is a candidate. Grey Worm is a candidate. Actually, Grey Worm is probably the most likely out of Dany's loyal court to be the Harpy. He's the only one of the loyals who leaves the pyramid.

I saw a movie about this once.

If Missandei is a candidate, then we might as well say that Melisandre is a candidate. Xaro Xhoan Ducksauce is a candidate. Grey Worm is a candidate. Actually, Grey Worm is probably the most likely out of Dany's loyal court to be the Harpy. He's the only one of the loyals who leaves the pyramid.

And I'm pretty sure I read a book about you before.

But that's the beauty of it, isn't it? It could be Xoiuasdfkjd von OIakskdfkf (sorry, I can't remember how to spell these Meereenese names) or Xaro Xhoan Ducksauce. I think this post opens up a whole new world. We tell ourselves it's the Green Grace, but it might not be. I have a theory brewing that the Harpy may be someone very close to Dany.

I'm open to just about any idea or theory and even I find that way too far fetched. About the gg, how can u be so sure its her though? I'm not saying its unlikely, in fact I happen to agree that shes the prime suspect, but why not some disgruntled middle class citizen that lost everything bc of what dany did, or reznak? I'm pretty sure quaithe told dany to not trust him, and he IS basically at every council or whatever.....

And I'm pretty sure I read a book about you before.

Oh dear, you keep winning. There are so many things I want to say to you right now.

But that's the beauty of it, isn't it? It could be Xoiuasdfkjd von OIakskdfkf (sorry, I can't remember how to spell these Meereenese names) or Xaro Xhoan Ducksauce. I think this post opens up a whole new world. We tell ourselves it's the Green Grace, but it might not be. I have a theory brewing that the Harpy may be someone very close to Dany.

The Green Grace is very close to Dany. She comes over to visit all the time and Dany thinks they are totally BFFs

I believe it is feasible if a little crackpottish.

First, the OP is moving in the wrong direction. In a "Missi is the Harpy" scenario, she is NOT trying to harm Dany. She's trying to help Dany. She believes that the Great Masters need to be utterly destroyed. Considering what she and her brother has been through, it's not hard to imagine her developing a merciless hatred of them. Add in some crucified slave children which for all intents could have been her, and you have a very good reason to want the Great Masters dead. It wouldn't be hard for her to slip information here and there to the nobles of Mereen.

Her brother presents an roadblock to this theory, but one that can be easily explained. It could have two explanations. One, it was a mistake. He wasn't supposed to be there, or she didn't know she was. Two, it was mercy. She likely did not see her brother after they were enslaved. After their release, she saw what they had done to him. He was no longer her brother. He was brainwashed into a tool and nothing more. Either way, her mourning would be real.

EDIT: In short, in the "Missi is the Harpy" theory, she would be acting as an agent provocateur in order to destroy the Great Masters and not actually trying to ruin Dany.

I do not think Missi is actually the Harpy, but it is in the realm of possibility (extremely low, but still possible). It certainly is not as ridiculous as some posters on this Thread made it seem.

She's also a secret Targayren, Ashara Dayne and Syrio. in her free time she doubles as the Hooded Man in winterfell and as Kindly Man in Braavos. She is also PTWP and AAR, nopt to mention Great Other.

Wait...what??? Are we even reading the same books? I thought she was the three-eyed crow, hot pie, the velonquar and the true heir to the iron throne.

She's a dwarf in disguise, she has bent the masters to her will, the other day I caught her behind the pits slapping Strong Belwas around for eating all the locusts. He was actually in on it, he knew they were poisoned but yet so tasty. He is actually the Brother of Peter Griffin, and she is Stewies long lost twin, but older and from an alternate future and a dwarf.

The Green Grace voiced for peace and acceptance of Dany's rule, instantly earning her trust. Think Doran's support of Tommen, only to be hiding his intentions to go to war against the Lannisters.

I was the grass. Pleasant, complaisant, sweet-smelling, swaying with every breeze. Who fears to walk upon the grass? But it is the grass that hides the viper from his enemies and shelters him until he strikes.

The GG is the color of grass.

Archived