Small questions v.10003

Angalin

Thanks, I remembered Tze and Apple Martini posted or made a thread about it

I wonder if their profile can tell you the history of the threads and posts they made

The profile will tell the last five threads a person has made. For more of a history, one would need to search. I have a search link in my sig and from there it's fairly easy to get a list of threads a poster has created.

In D&E we learn that the Targs each receive an egg at birth, do we know if this tradition was still alive during Bobs Rebellion-era, and if so did Rhaegar, Viserys, Aegon and Rhaenys receive them? and if they did, where are they now?

It stands to reason that this tradition died out when the dragons did or earlier.

Thanks again, I used the search button and found the thread

http://asoiaf.wester...acy-reexamined/

Oh hey, I realized I gave you a faulty answer earlier. Yes, there is a "Find Content" button in each person's profile where you'll be able to see all of their posts and topics and whatnot. I'm always forgetting about that button.

Did anyone else note that the vows of celibacy in Westeros for all the apriopriate orders (kingsguard, NW etc.) are to "take no wife, father no children"? Strictly speaking, whoring in mole's town counts for neither, nor Jon introducing his member to Ygritte, as long as said women drink moon tea. So why do they count the act alone as breaking vows?

Did anyone else note that the vows of celibacy in Westeros for all the apriopriate orders (kingsguard, NW etc.) are to "take no wife, father no children"? Strictly speaking, whoring in mole's town counts for neither, nor Jon introducing his member to Ygritte, as long as said women drink moon tea. So why do they count the act alone as breaking vows?

Having sex, as you point out, doesn't break the letter of the vow but it's pushing it. Jon is more aware than most that accidents can happen. I think that's why he agonizes about it so much.

He was apprehensive about sex even before he joined the watch.

Archived