Game of Thrones Episode Titles

Westeros

For me, it sort of makes sense that Arya's Season 4 story arc finishes with her deciding not to throw Needle in the canal. Season 4 should be about Arya losing her place in the world and trying to forge herself a new place. Holding onto Needle is an important image showing that she is retaining some Stark-ness.

For me, it sort of makes sense that Arya's Season 4 story arc finishes with her deciding not to throw Needle in the canal. Season 4 should be about Arya losing her place in the world and trying to forge herself a new place. Holding onto Needle is an important image showing that she is retaining some Stark-ness.

I think they'll end Arya's arc in season 4 with her departing from Westeros, or arrival in Braavos.

OK. I went back to my timeline in an attempt to defend my

Stannis at the Wall in S3

argument. Turns out that may have been a bit ambitious, and I’ll admit not very likely. However, I still feel strong about Arya’s arc. Either way, I don’t care

which season she embarks for Braavos. As long as we get to see her go ape %@*! on Polliver with Needle

. Man, I hope they do that scene justice. Can’t wait!

I'm sorry for being off-topic here; but what's the deal with posts by Westeros always having a large amount of random letters/ascii symbols inbetween apostrophes and the letters that follow them? I've been meaning to ask for awhile but kept forgetting to since I'm more of a lurker than a poster here most of the time. Is it a firefox issue that IE users don't even see?

I'm sorry for being off-topic here; but what's the deal with posts by Westeros always having a large amount of random letters/ascii symbols inbetween apostrophes and the letters that follow them? I've been meaning to ask for awhile but kept forgetting to since I'm more of a lurker than a poster here most of the time. Is it a firefox issue that IE users don't even see?

I've wondered that also. I presumed the Westeros account posts were generated automatically from the main page, and that caused the problems.

Calling it now - Stannis' leeches is totally going to be in this episode.

Second Sons --> leeches

I don't get the connection. Care to elaborate?

Second Sons --> leeches

I don't get the connection. Care to elaborate?

Yeah, more to do with Stannis being a second son rather than anything else. Gendry could also be seen as a 'Second Son' or a second-class son due to his birth.

I also expect Jon Snow to be named heir in this episode, if they go with that plot.

Did Brown Ben get cast for this season?

No, he hasn't. Brown Ben doesn't appear until Dany's fifth chapter in ASoS, after she's taken Yunkai and began her journey to Meereen, because he isn't chosen as leader of the Second Sons until Daenerys has beaten the Yunkish forces and Mero has fled.

Perhaps they're reducing the amount of mercenary companies to one, the Second Sons, to prevent confusing the viewers, meaning that Daario will be one of the Second Sons. :leaving:

They don't need to reduce the companies since the companies themselves won't appear all that much, only their leaders. And Brown Ben does seem to be not that unimportant in the stories to come...

Perhaps they're reducing the amount of mercenary companies to one, the Second Sons, to prevent confusing the viewers, meaning that Daario will be one of the Second Sons. :leaving:

I can see that. Although, I suspect it'll just be a merger of the Stormcrows and the Second Sons. The Golden Company will still exist, for obvious reasons.

They don't need to reduce the companies since the companies themselves won't appear all that much, only their leaders. And Brown Ben does seem to be not that unimportant in the stories to come...

His betrayal is potentially important for Tyrion's arc in TWOW though. However it's possible that they can just introduce him later as a mercenary who Tyrion tries to persuade to join Dany later.

But then why would they go with Second Sons instead of Stormcrows? I think we can all agree that Stormcrows is a better, cooler name for a company of mercenaries.

Archived