con questions and rumors & reports

to start: Zak CAN drink more than any three white men I know.

Zollo is in fact Scottish.

The geek quotient of the male BWB has gone through the roof just recently. (we rock!)

The geek quotient of the female half of the BWB is drowned by rampant sex appeal and sapphic kissing.

Paddy really likes Radiohead. Really.

Get Mormont pissed and he becomes an hilraious anonymous poster on the board. Flip should never have kept herself logged in. Behind every sober mod lies a drunken troll.

Any questions?

First impressions, having staggered home from the meet-up (via interminable train ride):

Any conversation involving Barry, Sean and Zak rapidly veers towards penises (penii?) as the main topic of discussion.

Barry has rarely-seen ninja skills. :ninja:

Mrs. Zak is formidable at karoke.

Paddy has Opinions on British Guinness which I think most people would agree with (not as good as Irish Guinness). :cheers:

Pod resolutely refuses to divulge the secrets behind the whole 'devil bunny' business.

Parris may be one of the nicest people in the world.

Lyanna will discuss World of WarCraft in depth at a moment's notice.

Meera wields her camera with deadly precision and has interesting reading tastes ;)

The organisational skills of Chal, Barry and Sean were frankly amazing. Relatively few members were lost during the evening :bow:

I had to go home :cry: But should be back tomorrow for more! :thumbsup:

Meera wields her camera with deadly precision and has interesting reading tastes ;)

I think the people requesting photos of the meet elsewhere may well get to see more photos than they really wanted ;)

The organisational skills of Chal, Barry and Sean were frankly amazing. Relatively few members were lost during the evening :bow:

To be fair, I don't think anyone was permanently lost.

Same here :)

ztem,

while placing bets for man to man hookups, the most oft mentioned pairing was you and mormont. Can you confirm that you and mormont have indeed hooked up?

fuckin hell. how'd you find out so quick, rhelly?

and we're waiting for p[addy to break out the geetar is why we're online. drinking/ peeing/ singing only holds so much appeal before one needs a break. Cockfosters.

Same here :)

And two more fall victim to our insidious brainwashing :devil: . We're like the League of Gentlemen - once you join us you'll never leave *cackles maniacally*

And two more fall victim to our insidious brainwashing. We're like the League of Gentlemen - once you join us you'll never leave *cackles maniacally*

So the BwB is...local?

The second night of the meet seemed to be a roaring success (PARTY NIGHT!). A brieft report from the evening's proceedings:

I still didn't get to the bottom of the devil bunny story.

The question "WWRTD?" can literally be debated for several hours solid with no possibility of encouraging boredom. We also conclusively proved that Randyll Tarly's cock is the Tower of Joy. Thanks to Slick, Malt, William, Zack and many others for keeping that one going beyond what might be considered a reasonable length. The discussion, that is, not Randyll Tarly's...anyway.

Zack may be George's new cover artist, based on his display of artwork at the party.

Sean and Barry deserve a huge round of applause for organising the party. GoN's doorman skills must also be fully praised.

No Meera or Isis tonight :cry: Have to make sure you make the next gathering!

Paddy got everyone going in a good singalong as I was leaving :cry: It was very emo. I also think Ztem's DJing skills went a little under-appreciated, due to a slight technical hitch (i.e. the bar not having any speakers).

Filippa pwned a n00b, as Lyanna would say ;) Needless to say, we'll be keeping an eye on that n00b. He knows who he is.

That's all the impressions I can gather now following alcohol consumption, a mad dash through London's broken tube network and interminable 2-hour train ride. More to follow.

Wert (passing out)

EDIT: And apparently, no, no picture of You-know-Who on Amoka's site. Damn!

The question "WWRTD?" can literally be debated for several hours solid with no possibility of encouraging boredom. We also conclusively proved that Randyll Tarly's cock is the Tower of Joy. Thanks to Slick, Malt, William, Zack and many others for keeping that one going beyond what might be considered a reasonable length. The discussion, that is, not Randyll Tarly's...anyway.

I tried to persuade Parris to make GRRM put the line "What would Randyll Tarly Do?" in one of his future books. I don't think she's quite convinced, yet.

Sean and Barry deserve a huge round of applause for organising the party. GoN's doorman skills must also be fully praised.

Yes, Sean, Barry and Chal did a good job with the organising. We definetely needed a doorman considering about a hundred people tried to crash the party. I think it was Zak's artwork that drew them in.

No Meera or Isis tonight :cry: Have to make sure you make the next gathering!

Without Meera there we surely didn't have nearly as many photos taken to document the meet :(

Filippa pwned a n00b, as Lyanna would say ;) Needless to say, we'll be keeping an eye on that n00b. He knows who he is.

I think that is one n00b that is probably very glad he decided to turn up to the party. He knows who he is. ;)

That's all the impressions I can gather now following alcohol consumption, a mad dash through London's broken tube network and interminable 2-hour train ride. More to follow.

It was a bit annoying the way that half the entrances to London Bridge station seemed to be closed off.

Paddy wins

Quoted For Truth!

And yeah Filippa did indeed pwn a very cite n00b.

chal and I alsop got offered money to come with some guys in the bar who just couldnt resist us, BUT I went all femi-nazi on them and told them we were man hating lesbians. It was great fun.

Sean almost made me drink a tequila drink but I managed to parry it. Apart from that, it was all WWRTD and discussions about surprise sex (it's not rape, it's surprise sex! at least until the 25 pump).

Then we had an orgy.

To conclude: you missed out and you got pwnt. :D

I tried to persuade Parris to make GRRM put the line "What would Randyll Tarly Do?" in one of his future books. I don't think she's quite convinced, yet.

Well, I think I said the closest we got was that Sam might say, "What would Dad do?" And then do the exact opposite.

Yes, Sean, Barry and Chal did a good job with the organising. We definetely needed a doorman considering about a hundred people tried to crash the party. I think it was Zak's artwork that drew them in.

The gallery was definitely a big hit.

Without Meera there we surely didn't have nearly as many photos taken to document the meet :(

I know! :( But perhaps this is a good thing?

I think that is one n00b that is probably very glad he decided to turn up to the party. He knows who he is. ;)

More to the point, we know who he is :thumbsup:

It was a bit annoying the way that half the entrances to London Bridge station seemed to be closed off.

Yes, that was fun. And I forgot that we changed trains on the way in and spent 5 minutes running around looking at maps for Liverpool Street and panicking because it wasn't on any of them. And then I couldn't get there because the LS tube station was closed, resulting in me running from Moorgate with absolutely no idea where I was going. So that was great.

Paddy wins

Ain't that the truth.

Quoted For Truth!

And yeah Filippa did indeed pwn a very cite n00b.

chal and I alsop got offered money to come with some guys in the bar who just couldnt resist us, BUT I went all femi-nazi on them and told them we were man hating lesbians. It was great fun.

Sean almost made me drink a tequila drink but I managed to parry it. Apart from that, it was all WWRTD and discussions about surprise sex (it's not rape, it's surprise sex! at least until the 25 pump).

Then we had an orgy.

To conclude: you missed out and you got pwnt. :D

:cry: I feel :owned: .

Actually, there were a few people I should have chatted to more. I spoke to Lyanna and Vestrit a bit but got scared off by the topic of Harry Potter slash fiction. And I don't think I spoke to Chal, GoN, Djamieson, Zollo or a few others at all apart from, "Hi!" :( Something to remember for next time :cheers:

As far as I know, the celebrations are still taking place. And the PCs at the hostel are programmed so they can't access any pages with swearing on them, which immediately puts 90% of the board out of bounds.

:cry: Next time I'll plan it better so I get to stay for the duration. Although I'm unsure if my liver will survive.

Archived