con questions and rumors & reports

Why don't you just come out and say it; you obviously want people to get what you are talking about. And frankly who's got time to cross reference threads, seriously?

And it's passive agressive 4 the win.

N

Sorry Chaldanya.

The liar is no other than Maid Sansa.

The proof:

I'm so horribly un-photogenic

I come from a long line of un-photogenic people and I find it somewhat offensive to label yourself as one when your not.

Not that I think Maid Sansa's photos are at all bad, but that doesn't mean she doesn't look even better in person.

That's what unphotogenic generally means, after all - that photos of you don't look as good as you do in person. Not that the subject of the photo unattractive, because her photos certainly aren't unattractive, you're right.

Gentle: emoticons are your friend :)

I'd apologise for getting on your case, but am still in post-meet emo bitch phase as my mate Bazza pointed out :P

N

I'd apologise for getting on your case, but am still in post-meet emo bitch phase as my mate Bazza pointed out :P

N

Who isn't babes? :cry:

:cry: :cry:

I'll try to post something longer once I've gathered the pieces of me. This meet-up was so fucking awesome I dare to say it equalled Glascon.

Like others have said before, a comment regarding Chal, barry and Sean, and which is something I myself have mentioned before and probably will keep doing so until the day I die.

Those 3 are absolutely golden. They pawn us all. Thank you once more for a fantastic time.

I love you guys.

Zak: read the book yet? :P

Re: pics, no photo of the Zollock? The scale model that is, 1:48.

N

No need to apologies Chaldanya. It is I who should apologies for the low quality of my posts, sadly I don’t think the use of emoticons could have saved them. :cry:

I also apologies to Maid Sansa, who I shamelessly used in a cunning plan to raise my post count.

Although with a bit of board knowledge you should know that I have yet to make a serious post or one that didn’t deserve deletion on sight. :P

Although with a bit of board knowledge you should know that I have yet to make a serious post or one that didn’t deserve deletion on sight.

Are you calling me a n00b?

That's it, bitch, I'm gonna keeelll you slow when I see you next. :P

N

ps, I think you'll find that I didn't apologise.

Just interupting Chals emo-bitch rant to say a big thanks to everyone who made the weekend such a wonderful event. :)

I miss you all so much and this is the first time I could bring myself to write here due to my emo state.

Massive thanks to Chal and Barry, for keeping me sane and to GoN for being 'door bitch' at the party.

I will try to post a decent write up soon, but I can hardly see the screen through the haze of tears at the moment! :cry:

I'M SO FUCKING EMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawl:

Archived