Extended Season 3 Trailer

Westeros

<p>It&rsquo;s now live, quite surprisingly&mdash;we had supposed it&rsquo;d premiere on Sunday, but nope, HBO has given us a little early gift. Some nice new moments, though it&rsquo;s not in fact a full 2 minutes long:</p>

<div class="ImageMiddle">

<iframe width="500" height="281" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/C1pbtBX9Kok" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

</div>

Visit the Site!

Highlights of the new trailer,

-Brienne fight scene, Ygritte sexy time, and .. the BEAR!

Downside

-Disappointed at how small Drogon is. I know it makes perfect sense that he's pretty much the same size still, but I had higher hopes after the 1 min trailer

Highlights of the new trailer,

-Brienne fight scene, Ygritte sexy time, and .. the BEAR!

Downside

-Disappointed at how small Drogon is. I know it makes perfect sense that he's pretty much the same size still, but I had higher hopes after the 1 min trailer

From the look of that Ygritte scene we may indeed get the 'You know gasp nothing.. Jon.. Snow!'

giggity

I didn't think PW was this season, but

at the end of Cat's line they show Joffrey. And there's a clip of Tyrion looking through what appears to be a cell door. What could the cell door be?

So many additional images. Bear, Stannis, Mormont, more Robb, etc. Who was that during that ridiculous and out of place clip in the red room? It seemed so silly in the middle of all the action.

Archived