Extended Season 3 Trailer

Westeros

That shot of Tyrion looking through some kind of grille = Tyrion behind bars? Last King's Landing arc shot of Season 3, maybe?

Still no definite confirmation on PW in Season 3, and I suppose it's possible the Tyrion/grille shot could reference something other than Tyrion being imprisoned, but the fact that Cat's voiceover about what it feels like to lose what they love being over a shot of Cersei, is now followed by a shot of Joffrey in the extended trailer, is a pretty big hint.

Here for Brienne and the bear pit, and a real live freaking bear. It's going to be epic. (And how terrified did Brienne look?)

What was with that scene with Tyrion in that cramped, dark room talking with Cersei (and fetching an axe, which I assume is from the same episode or for the same scene, as he's dressed the same)? What's he doing with the axe? Is this a non-book scene in 3x01 when he's still convalescing from his injuries and Cersei comes to "visit" him? Is that the same room where he was in 2x10 when he spoke with Pycelle? It almost looks like a prison cell, but 1) it's too early for that and 2) I'd doubt they let him have weapons if he were imprisoned, ha!

Yay, Stannis! Good to see Yara, too, so we have confirmation that Yara's in Season 3.

Dunno what's going on with that prostitute in Littlefinger's brothel.

Nice to see shirtless Robb again, even if Robb/Talisa sex is gratuitous at this point.

I'm guessing there's going to be a scene where Tywin puts the fear of God into Joffrey, as we see a shot of Tywin striding towards Joffrey seated on the Iron Throne in one trailer shot, and a new shot where Joffrey is sitting on the Iron Throne (wearing the same clothes as in the scene with Tywin) looking mighty apprehensive.

Well... there's a point in Robb trying to father an heir so...

I think the short 20 seconds really added a lot more!

In saying that, pause it on the shot of Melisandre. Is that Thoros in the background? If so, what in seven hells are they doing together?

why does at :23 it look like melisandre with the hound in the background?

They're not together. It's just editing.

The next trailer better have some RW in it to make the readers go bat shit crazy

No no :), there shouldn't be any spoilers... although there should be some hints to RW. Unfortunately, we lost the most important ones, in THOtU. Anyway, a third trailer should have 2 minutes, and play in the background the Rains of Castamere :) (which lasts 2 min by coincidence). That's a perfect hint towards the RW for the readers, and shows nothing to the tv show fans.

They're not together. It's just editing.

It's not editing. I know the Thoros and Melisandre shots are two separate shots, but there is a figure sitting in a hunched position in the background of Melisandre's shot, who, from his hairline and red tint on his clothes, looks like Thoros.

No no :), there shouldn't be any spoilers... although there should be some hints to RW. Unfortunately, we lost the most important ones, in THOtU. Anyway, a third trailer should have 2 minutes, and play in the background the Rains of Castamere :) (which lasts 2 min by coincidence). That's a perfect hint towards the RW for the readers, and shows nothing to the tv show fans.

They should have a shot of Robb, then fade to black at the end, and you just hear Roose saying "Jaime Lannister sends his regards" lets be honest i would shit myself.

Whose the girl at 0:53? the place seems to be Littlefinger's brothel, but none of the whores we've seen before.

Maybe we will be seeing some of Jeyne in order to prepare for when they start ADWD.

They should have a shot of Robb, then fade to black at the end, and you just hear Roose saying "Jaime Lannister sends his regards" lets be honest i would shit myself.

I'd love to hear that line in a trailer, but at the same time I'd prefer if they left it until the actual episode!

I'm not talking about the two separate shots, obviously that's a cross-cut! But just look at Melisandre's shot, ignore Thoros' one. Now, focus on the figure beside Mel's right shoulder...

Totally just some random dude with a beard, or maybe Davos after his imprisonement. The beard looks a little bit like Thoros' beard, but that's all.

Archived