Extended Season 3 Trailer

Westeros

Who knows? She could play a very loose Arya!

(In all seriousness, she's a bit too old for the role. But it's quite fun to ponder otherwise)

Well, I saw people suggest Ros will take the role of the fake Arya on this forum before, so I guess everything is possible ... :drunk:

I guess she is just another random prostitute in another nonsensical scene in any of Littlefinger's houses, maybe he will be spying on her or whatever before turning to speak to a more important character.

Speaking of prostitutes, there is no shot of Shae shown, right? Anybody has an idea what will happen to her? I think they will keep her as Sansa's handmaiden like in the books; the triangle between Tyrion, Sansa and Shae was already shown in s2 a little (the scene before the Blackwater battle), their relationships can develop in interesting ways now.

Was hoping it would be longer but it was still pretty good.

I thought that prostitute was just Daisy from S2 (The one who got tortured by Joff.)? Maybe I need to rewatch it.

I really hope the PW won't be in Season 3. And I don't think it will be either. My reasons?

1. Tyrion and Sansa marriage is supposed to be in episode 8, Red Wedding episode 9 - they haven't spaced out these key events well enough if they want to make the maximum impact from the PW

2. There is no solid evidence for the PW being filmed. Given how dramatic it was in the books, this is surprising, and suggests that it is not included. Afterall, we had numerous sources talking about the RW.

3. The episode title for episode 10 is "Mhysa", which means Dany's story will progress all the way up to conquering Yunkai this season. This will only take away available time to portray the Kings Landing plot and suggests an emphasis on Dany in the final episode.

4. Oberyn hasn't been cast, making it not ideal to have the PW before his arrival

So whilst it is possible we will see the PW, the evidence we have suggests that we won't. In terms of the trailer, liked it, but slightly perplexed by who the whore is. Thoros absolutely nailed his line. Surprised to see Asha but I guess they're trying to get people caring about her this season in preparation for future seasons. Probably suggests Balon's death.

Hmm, I wonder, if PW isn't in this season, and we still have three leeches, will that give the game away? Tv viewers will see two down and naturally come to the conclusion that there's only one person left to go...Joffrey.

OMG the bear pit scene is going to be amazing.

Is that Arya kneeling behind Thoros? I assume it is.

Love the trailer and the editing... but I think sometimes too much is read into it.

I really hope the PW isn't in... I think it would be a terrible move from a purely logical standpoint. To have 3 weddings in 3 episodes (back to back) leaves no downtime for the viewers to take it all in...ugh... Cuz each wedding has ramifications meant to affect the viewers (or readers) emotionally.... and if the RW is episode 9, then they follow it up immediately with PW, it really rips the viewers off of that emotional low after the RW.

Plus Lena Headey has stated she only worked/shot 14 days for S3 so I think that's pretty telling.

I'll be happy to eat crow if I'm wrong, but I really think (hope!) it won't be in S3. (Besides, I want Oberyn there for it!!)

According to WiC.net, the woman is Pixie Le Knot, a professional contortionist who was cast as a prostitute. They didn't specify which prostitute, however, so Jeyne's fair game.

So we've been told the girl in the red room is somebody called Pixie Le Knot, but I'm not sure.

This is Pixie Le Knot:

http://pixieleknot.c...428756694_n.jpg

This is the girl in the red room:

http://postimage.org/image/6ainlitt7/

http://postimage.org/image/4thbnvkdd/

And this is Alexandra Dowling, the girl that is playing Roslin Frey:

http://www.blastr.co...x377-105074.jpg

I think that she looks much more similar to Alexandra Dowling/Roslin Frey than Pixie Le Knot. The only thing is I can't see Roslin Frey ever being so eager, unless they've changed what her character is like. But it would make sense if it is her, it seems so out if place if it's just some random prostitute.

EDIT: Disregard this, it's definitely a room in LF's brothel.

3. The episode title for episode 10 is "Mhysa", which means Dany's story will progress all the way up to conquering Yunkai this season. This will only take away available time to portray the Kings Landing plot and suggests an emphasis on Dany in the final episode.

To me it's just opposite. In Season 2 they did not know what to do with Dany.

The biggest event at KL is PW and whole lot of Byzantine intrigue by the Tyrells and LF.

(Well Tryion's story turns very strange.)

While at the Wall all hell breaks lose, lot of cover then.

Tho Dany's chapters are not numerous , wow, at lot happens, in fact they need to keep some for season 4 (which I am suspecting will pull stuff from ADwD).

Sticking in Greyjoy biz is going to make a busy season , when you count the other stuff.

Best to put PW into season 4.

I think they can do justice to SoS in two seasons.

By the end of A Clash of Kings Osha has vanished. We know Natalia Tena is in this season, so that starts a new story for her.

Either George has told D and D where her story is going or D and D have made one up.

George has said he wants use her some more, so for readers are we getting story not published yet?

Weren't there rumors from the set that there was "a lot of blood" while filming Sansa and Tyrion's wedding? I'm hoping they'll save the PW for the 4th season - it'd be perfect for the 2nd or 3rd episode - but who knows?

That's interesting. I just found this article, and it seems to indicate that there is blood in Sansa and Tyrion's wedding or there's been a bit of a mix-up.

http://nobodysuspect...ec-so-you-think

I seriously hope they don't make Joff die in Tyrion/Sansa's wedding. Surely they wouldn't write out the Purple Wedding? Although I don't think they have, as some scenes in the trailer seem to be after Tyrion and Sansa have been married. Joffrey's "Everyone is mine to torment" appears to be a response to Tyrion telling him that Sansa is no longer his to torment.

Just noticed at the 16 second mark is clearly Jaime's stump.... omggggg :-)

(You literally need to pause it the second it goes from Robb to Jaime)... have a screen shot but can't post it :(

Edit:

OK here it is for those who haven't seen... if someone else posted this already, sorry :-)

http://i.imgur.com/BaJjlWi.jpg

Oh My God, Your Right! Cant believe I didnt notice that!

I hope that none readers dont notice, but then again, you would only look for it if you knew.

So we've been told the girl in the red room is somebody called Pixie Le Knot, but I'm not sure.

This is Pixie Le Knot:

http://pixieleknot.c...428756694_n.jpg

This is the girl in the red room:

http://postimage.org/image/6ainlitt7/

http://postimage.org/image/4thbnvkdd/

And THIS is Alexandra Dowling, the girl that is playing Roslin Frey:

http://www.blastr.co...x377-105074.jpg

I think that she looks much more similar to Alexandra Dowling/Roslin Frey than Pixie Le Knot. The only thing is I can't see Roslin Frey ever being so eager, unless they've changed what her character is like. But it would make sense if it is her, it seems so out if place if it's just some random prostitute.

It's Pixie Le Knot, it's been confirmed on WiC and by Westeros. It's also clearly a prostitute by the way that she's behaving and by the fact that the lighting and set indicates LF's brothel. Is there any scenario where Roslin freaking Frey would be crawling seductively towards the camera? Let's put the conspiracy theory to bed shall we?

Jon: "I wanna fight for the side that fights for the living. Did I come to the right place?" I'm not sure who he's talking to, but it's got to be part of his warning of the coming wildling attack.

Jorah fighting what looks like Unsullied.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Jon could easily be speaking inside Mance's tent as well, no need to show us anything that might happen in ep 10 when the same dialogue could be addressed in the 1st.

If Jorah is fighting what we have accepted to be Unsullied (as opposed to along side them), then I'd wager these soldiers are simply Astraporian guards and not the Unsullied

Robb/Talisa: Wonder how they're going to justify that after all the boom boom, there is never a baby? Are we expected to understand probability or will they drop in some reference to one of them fretting over the matter and later conclude she was barren or something?

You mean more justification than simply sexy time? This is the tv show guys, they don't care about justifying every little thing, especially the sex scenes. They are newly weds, for better or for worse, what else are they going to be doing in their spare time?

Well, the trailer had "clever editing" that alluded to two things that we know will happen in Season 3: "Death is coming for everyone and everything" superimposed over a shot of Cat and Robb and then a shot of Robb (for whom death is assuredly coming), and Jorah saying "hand" right over a shot of Jaime screaming in pain (presumably as his handless stump is cauterized). So I don't think it's much of a stretch to associate the fact that the trailers tie a voiceover from Cat of "losing what they love" to a shot of Cersei and a shot of Joffrey with something in Season 3 that will also happen (the PW).

You ever think that maybe this is exactly what they're going for? They give you two certainties (Robb, Jaime) and then make you think that you've got it all figured out in the extended one.

A phrase and a cleverly edited frame aren't proof of anything. Hope for the PW all you want, just don't get overly disappointed when the credits roll in ep10 and you've waited a good 4+ months for nothing :P

Oh My God, Your Right! Cant believe I didnt notice that!

I hope that none readers dont notice, but then again, you would only look for it if you knew.

Lol, I didn't notice it either at first, was looking at the sling and then I caught it--but it's so fast that I think non-readers will never notice it :-)

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Jon could easily be speaking inside Mance's tent as well, no need to show us anything that might happen in ep 10 when the same dialogue could be addressed in the 1st.

If Jorah is fighting what we have accepted to be Unsullied (as opposed to along side them), then I'd wager these soldiers are simply Astraporian guards and not the Unsullied

I know it seems odd for Jorah to be fighting Unsullied, but I slowed the trailer down to quarter speed and the men he is fighting have the same pointy shoulder plates as the ones in Dany's shots. They appear to have the same helmets as well. Maybe a demonstration of the strength of the Unsullied? Or perhaps, more likely, the slave masters of Astapor have their own Unsullied which are not sold to Dany.

Archived