Extended Season 3 Trailer

Westeros

In ASOS Asha was the first person to go to Winterfell after it was burned so she is presumably going to see all the bodies but no Theon.

That's a good point, I didn't think of that. Perhaps we'll see some flayed ironborn stuck on poles outside Winterfell.

Nice trailer, those 20 seconds added some interesting scenes, really interested in the bear and maiden scene.

Robb/Talisa: Wonder how they're going to justify that after all the boom boom, there is never a baby? Are we expected to understand probability or will they drop in some reference to one of them fretting over the matter and later conclude she was barren or something?

Or Talissa will just never make it past the RW. She might become pregnant and then some Frey just kills her during the wedding.

Well done HBO, now I'm fucking hyped, which is something I always tried to repress to avoid disappointments.

Anyway, the 20 additional seconds add some interesting content.

About the PW : I don't think it will be in this season. To all the arguments presented in this thread I'll add this : you've been building up to the RW all season long, it will be so dramatic and so epic that anything that'll come right after it will be fade, almost uninteresting. So you'll be throwing away some very good material for the next season.

That's interesting. I just found this article, and it seems to indicate that there is blood in Sansa and Tyrion's wedding or there's been a bit of a mix-up.

http://nobodysuspect...ec-so-you-think

I seriously hope they don't make Joff die in Tyrion/Sansa's wedding. Surely they wouldn't write out the Purple Wedding? Although I don't think they have, as some scenes in the trailer seem to be after Tyrion and Sansa have been married. Joffrey's "Everyone is mine to torment" appears to be a response to Tyrion telling him that Sansa is no longer his to torment.

Ugh, please no. That would be completely and utterly awful. And putting the PW in E8 would certainly mean nothing for Tyrion to do in S4.

They got a bear.....AN ACTUAL BEAR!!!!!!!!

In ASOS Asha was the first person to go to Winterfell after it was burned so she is presumably going to see all the bodies but no Theon.

Refresh my memory, when does that happen?

It's Pixie Le Knot, it's been confirmed on WiC and by Westeros. It's also clearly a prostitute by the way that she's behaving and by the fact that the lighting and set indicates LF's brothel. Is there any scenario where Roslin freaking Frey would be crawling seductively towards the camera? Let's put the conspiracy theory to bed shall we?

Sorry, you're right. The patterns on the windows are definitely from Littlefinger's brothel. It was a pretty crackpot theory, I guess I jumped to conclusions pretty quickly. I'm glad it isn't her though, if it was Roslin behaving like that it wouldn't make any sense and would take a lot away from the buildup to the Red Wedding.

If Jorah is fighting what we have accepted to be Unsullied (as opposed to along side them), then I'd wager these soldiers are simply Astraporian guards and not the Unsullied

I slowed that scene down too and the armor looks similar but different to my eye, Astraporian guards seems a better guess.

Refresh my memory, when does that happen?

Not in ASOS, but in AFFC, Asha tell the Reader that she was the first person to go to Winterfell after the sack/burning, and didn't find Theon's body. Since we are not limited to POV format in the show, we can see what Asha/Yara has been doing all this time (going to Winterfell trying to figure it out what happen to Theon, her reaction to Balon's death, probably some invented scenes for her in deepwood motte)

Not in ASOS, but in AFFC, Asha tell the Reader that she was the first person to go to Winterfell after the sack/burning, and didn't find Theon's body. Since we are not limited to POV format in the show, we can see what Asha/Yara has been doing all this time (going to Winterfell trying to figure it out what happen to Theon, her reaction to Balon's death, probably some invented scenes for her in deepwood motte)

Oh right. That would be a good scene to keep Asha in the audience's mind and Balon's death can be in as well along with her reaction. I don't expect too much on the ironborn front though until S4.

Just noticed at the 16 second mark is clearly Jaime's stump.... omggggg :-)

(You literally need to pause it the second it goes from Robb to Jaime)... have a screen shot but can't post it :(

Edit:

OK here it is for those who haven't seen... if someone else posted this already, sorry :-)

http://i.imgur.com/BaJjlWi.jpg

ZOMFG!!!!

Thank you. I kept pausing, but mine was too dark. HFS!!!!

Just noticed at the 16 second mark is clearly

Jaime's stump

.... omggggg :-)

(You literally need to pause it the second it goes from Robb to Jaime)... have a screen shot but can't post it :(

Edit:

OK here it is for those who haven't seen... if someone else posted this already, sorry :-)

Whoa! Did not notice that! I would like to see

Jaime wearing his hand around his neck

I think that she looks much more similar to Alexandra Dowling/Roslin Frey than Pixie Le Knot. The only thing is I can't see Roslin Frey ever being so eager, unless they've changed what her character is like. But it would make sense if it is her, it seems so out if place if it's just some random prostitute.

I thought he meant Roslin. Cause, you know, everything's in red

As has been said, this is definitely a room at LF's brothel.

And yes, it is out of place to be adding random prostitutes to the story, but it is what they do to this show all the time. ;)

Just noticed at the 16 second mark is clearly Jaime's stump.... omggggg :-)

Edit:

:o Why did they include this? A big spoiler for the non-readers.

Anyone else thought that frame of naked Ygritte was Sansa at first?

I saw one such comment on youtube apparently from a non-reader. Otherwise, no.

Archived