Extended Season 3 Trailer

Westeros

Some cool footage in there. How many of these mini trailers should we expect?

Another trailer tonight/tomorrow, probably premiering before the Girls finale, it's called No Mercy and should be about two minutes long.

I apologize - I haven't read all the pages leading up to this, so it might already have been answered, but I'm wondering what the opening quote, "It's been a long time, my old friend" is all about. Who do you think is speaking, and what do you think he is speaking about?

I apologize - I haven't read all the pages leading up to this, so it might already have been answered, but I'm wondering what the opening quote, "It's been a long time, my old friend" is all about. Who do you think is speaking, and what do you think he is speaking about?

I'm pretty sure it's Varys. In all likelihood he's talking to Tyrion after his recovery, but I wouldn't mind a scene between him and Illyrio, just to remind the audience of his existence. We know that Illyrio occasionally sneaks into KL so this would be the perfect place for an invented scene imo.

I'm pretty sure it's Varys. In all likelihood he's talking to Tyrion after his recovery, but I wouldn't mind a scene between him and Illyrio, just to remind the audience of his existence. We know that Illyrio occasionally sneaks into KL so this would be the perfect place for an invented scene imo.

Illyrio is a tough one since he's so much on the fringes of all of the stories but obviously a big part of the scheming. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have him appear briefly this season just to remind everyone he's still around.

We've seen in the most recent trailer that Varys and Olenna Tyrell will interact. Maybe they have some history in the TV series? But yeah in all likelihood Ilyrio is probably the person he's talking to.

Illyrio is a tough one since he's so much on the fringes of all of the stories but obviously a big part of the scheming. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have him appear briefly this season just to remind everyone he's still around.

I do think the show needs to start hinting around that

Aegon is still alive, so it won't be confusing when he pops in out of nowhere in a couple of seasons

I do think the show needs to start hinting around that

Aegon is still alive, so it won't be confusing when he pops in out of nowhere in a couple of seasons

Agreed. One Varys/Illyrio scene in S3 with a few cryptic hints, and then in S4 the whole Blackfyre idea can be introduced along with the story of Aegon's murder.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=R4XSeW4B5Rg

This is new right?

If the guy I think is Daario is Darrio, he looks like a tit, so could fill the role admirably.

Some nasty Theon torture. Jaime Brienne fighting again.

Crasters keep.

Jaime losing his hand?

More bear.

Jorah fighing two guys in a city/by a wall?

And Drogon at Meereen I assume.

Oh and that has to be Davos in that cell, talking to Stannis.

Assuming Joff and Sansa in the sept is Sansa's wedding.

1.18 is that Cersei undressing someone? surely iy's too early for Taena.

Who does Margaery run into?

Because there's a new thread. :dunce:

• 2 weeks later...

Shae's in season three--there are a few glimpses of her in the Invitation to the Set video:

The eeriest moment of this trailer for me was the brief shot of the map at 1:07, featuring the direwolf figure closing in on the Twins marker. Yep, it's coming!!!

Who is the guy at 0:23?????????????? For a brief moment I thought "Red Viper" but no, surely not?!

Who is the guy at 0:23?????????????? For a brief moment I thought "Red Viper" but no, surely not?!

The slaver who sells Dany his Unsullied, I think. I forgot his name.

Archived