Extended Season 3 Trailer

Westeros

At 0:22 I think I saw Jorah Mormont fighting I don't think its RW scene

On HBOGO - new "long trailer" don't even have to login go to 3rd season and extras

0:15 Robb and Catelyn arrive at one of their strongholds and see everyone slaughtered - they are shocked

0:35 Catelyn tells Robb "Show them how it feels to loose the one they love" - and I don't think she is referring to Ned, Bran, or Rickon since thats so last season but to 0:15 scene and next one

0:45 - burning funeral cairn on river both Catelyn and Robb cry in each other arms

My assumption: Producers decided not only cut out Jeyne Westerling from entire show but also to remove any potential rumors of anything further after the "scene that must not be named". ie: Talysa Maegyr is killed by someone - Freys, Lannisters, Boltons, Karstarks, etc way before RW.

What do you mean? There is a longer version of the new War trailer at HBO GO?

What do you mean? There is a longer version of the new War trailer at HBO GO?

Link please?

Isn't he just talking about the first official long trailer?

Or maybe they sneak into Yunkai via sewers, and defeat Mereen in battle next season, swapping round how both are taken.

No, you don't understand how bad that idea is. Yunkai HAS to be defeated in the field because Daenerys doesn't want to TAKE the city or INVADE it. If she sneaks into the city and takes it, the city would be sacked and she would have to clean up the mess. Instead, she just defeats the Yunkish forces and tells the leaders that their city will be unharmed if they release all their slaves.

Meereen has to be invaded and sacked. That's a huge part of why she stays in the city afterwards.

Well, he said it was new... I can't see it because the HBO Go website is restricted to US residents only.

Yeah, but a new trailer, especially a long one, would show up on WinterIsComing immediatly.

Yeah, I thought so. At least we are getting another trailer tomorrow ^_^

I've heard no mention of a new trailer coming anywhere and can't find anything online about it. Are you sure you've got the right information? Could you give us a link?

Yes, I'm sure. Check the On Demand schedule on its website. Here's a pic:

http://img11.hosting...hboschedule.jpg

That's great, thanks for that. Sorry about questioning it, the info I can get direct from HBO is very limited. I live in Australia and HBO isn't available here, so a lot of the sites block me for not being in the right region.

That's great, thanks for that. Sorry about questioning it, the info I can get direct from HBO is very limited. I live in Australia and HBO isn't available here, so a lot of the sites block me for not being in the right region.

I know how you feel, the same happens to me a lot :(

In the following interview, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau seems to suggest that his AFFC arc won't be adapted until season 5.

He also states that he's only read the first three books. He's guessing when his story from AFFCs will happen.

When else would it be adapted? Considering Season 4 is the second half of ASoS?

The second half of ASoS is no where near as long as the first half of ASoS. Considering ~800 pages of ASoS will be covered this season(out of 1100). Which means that FFCs and DwDs stories start happening before season 5. We'll get some of FFCs and DwDs this season, since GoTs doesn't do flashbacks.

It's just the extended trailer. I know this because I just watched it :)

It is extended trailer. HBO changes names constantly long and extended.

I would say 0:57 is that of RW here.

But fires burning and fightings - its very clear here - its Jorah fighting wutg fires burning around and I am sure now that Tylese dies BEFORE RW

Archived