Extended Season 3 Trailer

Westeros

Those horsemen look like Baratheon men, probably Stannis's. Look at their helmets and their sleeves and compare them with the uniform these guys behind Stannis are wearing. I am now sure those are Stannis's men. I just have no idea where they are going and why they have their weapons drawn.

I figured the horsemen were the Brave Companions.

The bear is like literally the most exciting thing about that trailer.

Like, non-book readers are all gonna be "Whoah dragons! And Dany has a ship! She's totally gonna ally with Robb and they are gonna kick ass!"

But no, what they don't realize, IS THAT THE BEAR IS WHERE IT'S AT.

Speaking of bears, what do you reckon the odds are on having the zombear at the fist? I mean every indication is that they'll be splashing out on the CGI, but most of the Wights and WW stuff appear to be CGI and prosthetic assisted actors.

Speaking of bears, what do you reckon the odds are on having the zombear at the fist? I mean every indication is that they'll be splashing out on the CGI, but most of the Wights and WW stuff appear to be CGI and prosthetic assisted actors.

Would be great if they introduced Orell with a big shadowcat or something at least.

If you look at the way the actors playing KL characters are dressed in the recap show, it might actually answer the question:

1. Jack Gleeson is wearing a beautiful red velvet tunic that Joffrey was wearing in the extended trailer when he told Tyrion "Everyone is mine to torment," which must be from Episode 3x10 (even though this is a non-book line, it is almost surely a response to Tyrion telling Joffrey that Sansa is no longer his to torment, which is what he told Joffrey when Joffrey was musing about presenting Sansa with Robb's head).

2. Sophie Turner is wearing the green "scale" dress she is wearing in the 3x10 still showing her red ring, and in the shot from the extended trailer with her "grief" makeup (and Cersei with the jewelry box, also from a 3x10 still). However, her hair is done differently than in either the 3x10 still and in the extended trailer; it looks the way it does in the "Chaos" trailer where she's also wearing the "scale dress," which is with a sort of bun with a few longer strands hanging down. This is probably from 3x10 as well, but from a scene other than the scene with Sansa outdoors and the Cersei scene (as her hair is dressed differently). A bun might require a hairnet.

3. Lena Headey has the same hairstyle and dress she's wearing in that scene where she's with the Queen of Thorns in the HBO winter promo in a private hallway and is hurrying away from the QOT, looking very agitated. I'm not sure, but it could be a scene of Cersei hearing some commotion: Joffrey starting to choke to death, maybe?

There's also that weird background for the talking heads in the recap show: the iron bars look awfully like the doors to a prison cell.

It all seems to point pretty clearly to PW in Season 3.

1. Joffrey is the king. He wears awesome tunics all the time. I don't see how him dressing nice means he's about to be married. He always dresses in nice, expensive-looking clothing.

2. You're really reaching here. Chances are Sansa has grief make-up on because she's just found out her brother and mother are dead. Her hairstyle has absolutely no bearing on whether or not the Purple Wedding happened. Seriously...your reasoning is literally that her hairstyle might require a hairnet. Might.

3. Yes, because there are absolutely no other reasons Cercei could be agitated while talking to the Queen of Thorns. You know, other than that she's talking to the Queen of Thrones, who is smarter than her and has a habit of saying spiteful things (that is, after all, how she got her nickname). Maybe Cercei just found out that the Tyrells are planning to have Sansa marry Willis (or Loras, or whoever they end up using)?

It's clear that you've already decided the Purple Wedding is happening this season and are looking for any possible evidence that supports your conclusion, however dubious.

The bear is like literally the most exciting thing about that trailer.

Like, non-book readers are all gonna be "Whoah dragons! And Dany has a ship! She's totally gonna ally with Robb and they are gonna kick ass!"

But no, what they don't realize, IS THAT THE BEAR IS WHERE IT'S AT.

OK, will be waiting for the bear then.

No Bears or Wolves in all of Ireland anymore. If I remember correctly, pretty sure they're illegal now too.

Yeah we killed them off over here hundreds of years ago.

Does it seem like everyone in the cast is lovely? Like really nice people? Just from interviews and episode commentary. I know it is their job kind of, to put on a nice face for the show. But I mean, I can't imagine Kit or Nickolaj or Isaac being ass holes? Who you think?

Yeah we killed them off over here hundreds of years ago.

Does it seem like everyone in the cast is lovely? Like really nice people? Just from interviews and episode commentary. I know it is their job kind of, to put on a nice face for the show. But I mean, I can't imagine Kit or Nickolaj or Isaac being ass holes? Who you think?

Totally agree. :D

Archived