The smallest moments that are hilarious

Florina Laufeyson

In the first book where Robert is planning on killing Daenerys and her unborn child and at the end he tacks on Viserys to the hit list by saying, "and that fool Viserys as well." Maybe that's twisted of me but the fact the Robert knew that a pregnant 14 year old girl was more dangerous to his reign than Viserys always makes me laugh because he's so right.

Both of them were called Walder Frey. Big Walder said there were bunches of Walders at the Twins, all named after the boys' grandfather, Lord Walder Frey. "We have our own names at Winterfell," Rickon told them haughtily when he heard that.

The only other one that comes to mind right now is in ADWD when, whilst being battered by the storm, the Selaesori Qhoran is described as growling "like a fat man straining to shit". Then the mast bursts, filling the air with splinters.

The conversation between Tyrion and the Red Viper, while they were making their way to King's Landing. Red Viper telling Tyrion that he had seen him as a child. He had expected a monster, but instead got Tyrion. And then he tells Tyrion that Cersei pulled his pecker and made him squeal. It started funny, but the Red Viper brought up his sister and it ceased to be. That is, until Tyrion threw back an insult.

I know it's not the book, but in season one, there's a talk between Petyr and Varys in the throne room and Petyr makes an offhand comment about what Varys looks like down below, and Varys says, "Do you lie awake at night, fearing my gash?"

That gets me every time I think of it.

I know it's not the book, but in season one, there's a talk between Petyr and Varys in the throne room and Petyr makes an offhand comment about what Varys looks like down below, and Varys says, "Do you lie awake at night, fearing my gash?"

HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT

Everything about Fat Walda and why Roose selected her. Every time it is mentioned I crack up.

Yiss. And Fat Walda being damn proud of it too. I actually like Fat Walda. She gives no fucks.

LOL YES! I rewatched that episode the other day and omfg. I died laughing. Littlefinger fears the hypothetical gash....

These are a riot.

One of my favorites is when Jon and Sam first talk at the Wall, Jon makes small talk and casually asks Sam, "Have you seen the Wall?"

Same replies, "I'm fat. Not blind!"

I also chuckle at the direwolves' antices: Bran trying to get Summer to fetch a stick in the godswood as if Summer were like a "real" dog? Summer gives him one of those "dog looks" that says, "You want the stick? You go get it!"

I can't recall the context, but in AFFC, someone asks if a character knows of something and the reply is "yes, he had a bird.". This always makes me think of someone having a cow over something all Valley-girl style. I mean, like, really, dude, don't have a bird!

I know, I need help, lol.

The way Asha always calls Theon "little brother."

And somehow makes it the most demeaning, infuriating and scathing insult in all the books.

Similarly, her thoughts on Stannis after being warned about not mentioning Robert to him is equally amusing. As it is basically her standing there in complex thought wondering what the hell is wrong with these younger brothers and their relationship to their elder brothers.

Reminded me when the gold cloaks attack Yoren and Arya etc. and they fight back. Arya screams Winterfell. When Hot Pie screamed Hot Pie I think I laughed until I cried.

Yeah. And earlier in GoT, Tyrion:

"He thought about yelling out 'CASTERLY ROCK' but thought the better of it."

"And 1!"

That old crone has been on The Price is Right before.

FINALLY! Someone who appreciates "and one!" lady! <3

One of the sand snakes telling Doran she wants to put her spear in Tywin's belly and look for gold there while singing "The Rains of Castamere". I laughed when I pictured that happening the first time I read :laugh:

Everytime Shagga tells about chopping manhoods and feeding them to the goats.

Archived