If it ends up being protagonist vs. protagonist ...

And shit's gonna be getting real for everyone who crossed them before this story is done. The Frey pies were not the main course by a long shot. It was just the starters..

And for the main course, GRRM has prepared us a Frey stew...I completely agree, anyone(even Dany with her 3 dragons) would have a target on his back if he attacks Starks/

I'm Team Dany against everyone except anyone in Team Stark...

...and in Team Stark I'm pro-Sansa/Jon against Arya/Rickon and ambivalent against Bran

Anyone against the Starks is treading in dangerous water around these parts. :box:

Well, besides the Lannisters I am pretty much anti-Dany thus against Aegon, Stannis, Stark, or Snow I am rooting for them in favor of her.

Aegon is the next on the bottom rung of whom I wish to see be defeated if he comes up against Stannis or Stark.

Between, Stannis and Stark/Snow I am plainly going to side with Team Stark through I still rather none of them sit on the Iron Throne instead just be independent.

With the issue of the Iron Isles that people have mentioned, I am firmly Team Theon as he is(IMO) the only fully developed character of the bunch and the most deserving of a well needed triumph. Through, Asha can follow him as his Hand or replacement if he sacrifices himself before the confrontation between Euron/Vic/Asha/etc. takes place.

I'm pulling for Jaime against absolutely anyone.

I'm pulling for anyone against Dany, and that includes the Others.

I'm pulling for Tyrion against his own worst instincts.

I'm pulling for Brienne against those who would ridicule or despise her.

I'm pulling for this series against a horrible cliché ending that many on the webzzz seem to be rooting for.

Danny against Aegon- Danny.

Stannis against the Bolton-Stannis

Jaime against Cersei- Jaime.

Anybody against Cersei- Anybody

Anybody against Littlefinger- Anybody

Cersei against Littlefinger- mutual destruction

Jaime against Tyrion- I can't decide.

Stannis against Lannister- If doesn't includes Jaime and or Tyrion, Stannis. If they are involved, I can't decide.

Stark against the rest of the world- Stark

I just can't believe anyone can root for Stannis. I hate him to the core of my heart. Seriously, the guy is the biggest douchebag ever. When he is at the wall then, I just wanna punch him through the book. And he killed his freaking brother. Renly was the best candidate for the Iron Throne by far.

I just can't believe anyone can root for Stannis. I hate him to the core of my heart. Seriously, the guy is the biggest douchebag ever. When he is at the wall then, I just wanna punch him through the book. And he killed his freaking brother. Renly was the best candidate for the Iron Throne by far.

Hahaha oh man, you just stepped in it...

Starks, first, last, always. And that includes Jon. How can you not root for the Starks and their crazy loyal Northmen? I mean I just get a grin on my face reading about the lengths they will go to for the love & loyalty to a man thats been dead for 2+ years.

Jaime v Cersei, Jaime, I don't love Jaime but he's the only Lannister I like anymore.

Varys v Littlefinger, Varys

Sansa v Littlefinger, Sansa

Martells v Tyrells, Martells

Asha v other Greyjoys, Asha

Dany v Aegon, that's hard, but Aegon. I don't see how anyone can be pro restoration of the main line Targs who are planning on carrying on with their incest practices which probably led to their mental problems.

Davos v Stannis, Davos

Arya & Needle v Dany, Arya

Dany v Jon, Jon, which is what I suspect is the final battle. That the end of the series is about finding balance, which Jon embodies. Which is why Dany & Jon as a ship no longer makes sense to me, she unbalances him. Fire-fire- ice

Doesn't every character that comments on Renly's "kingship" mention that Renly was all flash and no show? Thus, how is he in anyway the best candidate for the Iron Throne? I don't even mean this in attempt to praise Stannis.

Recently I've thought more and more that the DWD will be team Aegon (Arrienne and Tyrion) versus Team Dany, while the Starks take a back seat until the very final book.

Edit: and to answer the OP, my support would be for Team Dany. Of course Team Stark if it comes down to Dany v Starks.

In the end, House Targaryen and House Stark(the two most developed Houses in the story) will rise up from their defeats, ally together and fulfill destinies. And I root for that against all.

This is actually really hard for me because I love all in the story.

If any Starks come into conflict with each other... As Bran is my favorite character, I go with him. If 'the Starks are the story', then I say, 'Bran is the Starks'.

I'm with Daenerys against anyone she faces because Daenerys is obviously the most epic, most bad ass person ever in the history of art. And in the end after she learns from all her mistakes and finishes her character progression she will also be the wisest, most cunning and most just. But I'm not gonna lie, I'm scared as hell that some of my favorite characters will be feel the wrath of the dragon.

I guess I'd side with Theon against all Greyjoys even tho I fucking love the shit out of the Crows-Eye. Theon is the true Greyjoy heir. But with the possible exception of Aeron and Asha, none of the other Greyjoys are protags so I guess that doesn't count.

I would side with Aegon against Stannis, but I love Stannis! Fuck I really don't like thinking about this stuff! Why do I have to be cursed with the fact that I just dont have it in me to hate a character in this story!? I mean shit, I'm the guy that loves Ramsay, Joffrey and Lord Walder! Everyone is awesome!

I love Jon Snow but as I think he will become our main antagonist in the end, I guess I'll want him to get pwned when he's leading an army of Others south of the Wall to lay waste to Westeros. But I think he's gonna pull an Anakin and get saved by Dany.

I would HAAAAAATE to have to root against Davos. omg.

I'm siding with Littlefinger against Varys(and also against Sansa lol). But seeing as neither Varys or Littlefinger protags that also does not count.

I refuse to root against Brienne. She is perfect. Brienne the Beauty, indeed. And Oathkeeper is the coolest sword in the whole story bro you know I can't root against its wielder!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't every character that comments on Renly's "kingship" mention that Renly was all flash and no show? Thus, how is he in anyway the best candidate for the Iron Throne? I don't even mean this in attempt to praise Stannis.

At the time of the war (of the five kings), he was certainly the most suited for the job. Robb didn't want to be king, he just wanted to bring down the Lannisters and rule the North. I don't think i have to express my hate for stannis any further, and the Lannisters are obviously out of the question. And honestly, I believe Renly would have made a good king, specially because he had the support of the Tyrells, which I consider the best house after the Starks.

To reiterate my loyalties:

Arya Stark - Queen of the North, First of Her Dreaded Name, Wielder of Needle, Ghost of Harrenhal, Blood Child, Night Wolf of the Great Pack, Shadowcat of the Braavos, Dark Sister of Winterfell, Mistress of Whispers, Lady of Vengeance, Doom of the West, Harbinger of Death and Prophet of She-Of-Many-Names.

Long may she reign ! Winter has come ! Valar morghulis !

AFTER THAT:

Jon Snow

Bran Stark

Sansa Stark

Rickon Stark

THEN:

Daenerys Targaryen

Davos Seaworth

Tyrion Lannister

Stannis

Samwell Tarly

Brienne of Tarth

Asha Greyjoy

Theon "Reek" Greyjoy

Gendry Storm (yes, that is what I call him)

Edmure Tully & Roslin Frey Tully

The Blackfish

Jeyne Westerling Stark (if she's true, not false)

Ser Barristan

The Hound

Mance Rayder & Co.

Ser Lord Bronn Of Dontfuckwithmeville

Jorah Mormont

Pod

Lord Too-Fat-To-Sit-A-Horse

the BWB

Varys

Margaery Tyrell

Littlefinger (not that he isn't a swine, but his mischief should go on a while yet)

Victarion Greyjoy (a.k.a "Marv")

Doran Martell

Sorry, I screwed up - the thread was protagonist vs. protagonist, so I will only list those (all of which will be POVs):

Arya Stark - Queen of the North, First of Her Dreaded Name, Wielder of Needle, Ghost of Harrenhal, Blood Child, Night Wolf of the Great Pack, Shadowcat of the Braavos, Dark Sister of Winterfell, Mistress of Whispers, Lady of Vengeance, Doom of the West, Harbinger of Death and Prophet of She-Of-Many-Names.

Long may she reign ! Winter has come ! Valar morghulis !

AFTER THAT:

Jon Snow

Bran Stark

Sansa Stark

THEN:

Daenerys Targaryen

Davos Seaworth

Tyrion Lannister

Samwell Tarly

Brienne of Tarth

Asha Greyjoy

Theon "Reek" Greyjoy