Dreams about ASoIaF?

shiola

I didn't see a thread on this and I just had to make one because of what I woke up from.

I was having a sleepover at Ke$ha's house, and Tywin was her father. I had a massive crush on him. I went to Walgreens with him to pick up a prescription for his mother and I was drinking a diet coke.

He asked me, "How's the Jameson?"

And I said, "Oh, there isn't any whiskey in this."

And he said, "I'm not stupid."

So I told him to taste it and see, and he did. And he said, "Why would you drink diet coke unless it has whiskey in it? This is awful."

Then my dream diverged and he wasn't in it anymore.

I had one a year ago that was kinda weird. Dreamt I lived in the Red Keep and used to go to the Dairy Queen for dinner all the time. Strange thing is that I never, ever go to DQ in RL so no idea why this was in the dream.

If such wierd things started to occure regulary I would be getting rather scared :P

Forgot to edit my dream btw: rather weird, I was in the Dany camp -whaaat!??- just lowborn scum and I followed her around and when I thought we where landing near KL it turned out to be Old Ghis and I was going to live the rest of my life fighting an anty-slavery war amongst people whose culture I hated...

I was in the Dany camp -whaaat!??- just lowborn scum and I followed her around and when I thought we where landing near KL it turned out to be Old Ghis and I was going to live the rest of my life fighting an anty-slavery war amongst people whose culture I hated...

Sounds like a nightmare :P

A few weeks back I dreamt I was running through a sewer with Tyrion. We were being chased by people and I had to pretend to be in a relationship with him to get the sympathy vote, so they wouldn't harm us. :frown5: Also I think the dream partially involved throwing dung at our pursuers.

Sounds like a nightmare :P

Woke up screaming.

It also reminded me: when everything started I did not hate Dany, she is someone with a valid claim to the throne, but it are her actions I have come to dispise.

I dreamt a while back that after all the wars and others and whatnot, Jon was the KiTN and he had a child with someone, not sure who, but Ghost also had gotten some pups as well. And for whatever reason Jon sent his son and one of the pups to be fostered in the Eyrie where Sansa was ruling, and Sansa got herself a new wolf and everyone seemed to live happily ever after. :cheers:

I had a dream where--I don't remember exactly how it started--I was apparently at the Wall, and I was

ADWD spoiler:

Seeing Jon Snow's assassination

And then suddenly I was viewing the Wall's top when a sudden and very fast attack of strange-looking and quite frightening wights, and then I was suddenly down in Castle Black, fighting wights with what seemed to be a very deadly fork. I know, strange, but freakin' awesome. :D

Oddly, my ASOIAF dreams are set in modern times. I've dreamed about being Cersei's solicitor, and enduring massive criticism from my partners about the fact she has £500,000 in unpaid bills; about being the captain of a motorised yacht, charged by Varys to get Tyrion away from King's Landing after killing his father; and about attending a reception at the House of Lords in honour of Daenerys.

i actually had a wierd one tthe other day. I was for some reason the inventor of the shower and i was showing the court at the red keep how it worked but everyone thought it was a stupid invention. sad day

Bad timing. You should've stayed on and offered it to Cersei after Walk of Shame :smoking:

I recently had one about Viserys and Dany's arrival at Dragonstone, except she was like six instead of unborn, and they were carrying their mother on litter because she was dying. They were walking in the sand, by a great fortress. That was weird, but the landscape was very beautiful.

I had another one, right after re-reading Jon "death", where I was Ghost and I watched Jon get back up after being stabbed. That one was pretty cool :)

• 5 months later...

Had to dig up my own old thread because I had another crush on an older ASOIAF gentleman.... Here it goes...

Last night, I was at a store somewhere with Roose Bolton (TV show version of Roose). We were handing out toys to children. Then all the children were gone, and we were inside some sort of castley room that you'd expect to see in the ASOIAF universe. And I looked at Roose and I just had to have him now. Like, dream-me has never wanted dream-sex so badly. So I grabbed him by the front of his cloak or whatever he was wearing, and he thought I was attacking him so he called for his guards. And then I said, "Nononononono, this isn't an attack; I'm unarmed." And he told me he had a lot of work to do. But I told him to make time for me. And, well.. he did.

So, yeah. My subconscious had a lot of sex with Roose Bolton last night.

I have had several dreams that I haven't remembered. The one I do remember isn't as exciting or creative as the others, but I will remember it for the rest of my human existence:

Ser Barristan Selmy took me into his household and taught me how to sword fight.

Archived