Dreams about ASoIaF?

shiola

I've had three.

1) The Others were about to attack my city. I was trying to run and warn people, but my legs weren't working right and I could only trudge slowly. For some reason the cops were after me too. This is a variation on a dream I often have. Usually I'm fleeing a nuclear bomb or aliens.

2) I was hanging out with Iwan Rheon. He revealed that he was actually Ramsay IRL. I got scared and woke up.

3) TWOW had just come out. I was just about to open it up and start reading when I woke up. :bang:

• 1 month later...

I had one about book three, it's pretty interesting but it contains spoilers, so I'm going to plop it into a spoiler bracket

So, when I had this dream a year or so back, I was just reading A Storm of Swords, I was very near the red wedding, and I knew something was wrong, I was basically a chapter or two right before the massacre, I was reading late that night, I was really tired but I wanted to continue, I managed to read right up before the red wedding before I got tired and fell asleep, I then had a dream about it, Robb and Catelyn had arrived at the Twins, the wedding all went well and they went up to their rooms to sleep, only to be attacked in their sleep from hidden passages in their rooms, Robb killed the attackers, and fled with Catelyn, his whole army was being killed as Catelyn forced him to leave, the rest of the dream was basically them stealing two horses from a nearby farm then it ended.

I then woke up the next morning, glad it was just a dream, picked up the book, read the next chapter and found out that Robb and Catelyn get murdered.

I had one about book three, it's pretty interesting but it contains spoilers, so I'm going to plop it into a spoiler bracket

So, when I had this dream a year or so back, I was just reading A Storm of Swords, I was very near the red wedding, and I knew something was wrong, I was basically a chapter or two right before the massacre, I was reading late that night, I was really tired but I wanted to continue, I managed to read right up before the red wedding before I got tired and fell asleep, I then had a dream about it, Robb and Catelyn had arrived at the Twins, the wedding all went well and they went up to their rooms to sleep, only to be attacked in their sleep from hidden passages in their rooms, Robb killed the attackers, and fled with Catelyn, his whole army was being killed as Catelyn forced him to leave, the rest of the dream was basically them stealing two horses from a nearby farm then it ended.

I then woke up the next morning, glad it was just a dream, picked up the book, read the next chapter and found out that Robb and Catelyn get murdered.

Wow amazing details.

My Asoiaf-dreams are dark and full of terrors.

The only ASoIaF dream I remember having was about me being at the wall with Dany to deliver Jon his new white Toyota Prius. In the dream, Rhaegar had willed the car to Jon therefore proving R+L=J and Dany went with me to meet Jon. The crazy thing about the dream was that nothing about it struck me as odd, not even the fact that we were in the car, I just kept thinking how nice it was that Rhaegar had picked a Prius for Jon. Because it's environmental friendly.

My dreams are always that stupid though. Once I dreamed Edward Cullen showed up at my house and I demanded he use his vampire speed to clean my room.

Last night I dreamt I was in a boat with Tyrion and Littlefinger. I was telling them that Jaime had brought me my breakfast in bed, and they criticized Jaime, so I said that he was really nice. Tyrion laughed and said I was in love with Jaime. I tried to deny it saying Jaime was like a brother to me, but they just looked at each other laughing. I was scared they might tell Cersei. I said to Littlefinger that I didn't understand why everyone (the fans of ASOIAF) hated him, because he was kind. I then told them that I didn't trust them, but thought to myself that I should send them a friend request. :dunno:

I don't understand because I really dislike Littlefinger.

I've had three.

1) The Others were about to attack my city. I was trying to run and warn people, but my legs weren't working right and I could only trudge slowly. For some reason the cops were after me too. This is a variation on a dream I often have. Usually I'm fleeing a nuclear bomb or aliens.

2) I was hanging out with Iwan Rheon. He revealed that he was actually Ramsay IRL. I got scared and woke up.

3) TWOW had just come out. I was just about to open it up and start reading when I woke up. :bang:

Those type of dreams are sooo annoying, feels like you just left narnia and will never return

I had a dream that I was in my Marine Bio class and Robb was sitting in front of me. And then at some point he pulled out a yo-yo and started beating students with it. And then a bunch of Stark soldiers just ran through the doors of my class with yo-yos and started beating the shit out of people (with yoyos). I escaped by fending them off with a ruler and telling them I will eat them up if they touched me. I woke up and I was seriously upset and kind of offended that Robb could be such an a-hole. Who would beat up poor teenagers with yo-yos.....

I also had a dream that I was pretty tall (like 7 feet tall.) And I was just stomping around a forest and Joffrey just rides out of no where and he just looks up at me and asks me "Why are you so tall?" And I said " Why are you a little bitch?" And I woke up. Amazing.

I had a dream that involved me meeting King Robert in my local supermarket. He invited me and two of my friends to his house in the country and gave us a ride in his humongous, jacked up, extended cab truck. When we arrived at his house, we all began drinking heavily and he gave us a tour. The entirety of the second floor was composed of trophy rooms full of weapons, armor, heads, entire preserved bodies, etc. As the tour ended, a loud siren began to wail and Bobby B charged me and my friends with acquiring weapons from the second floor. Once we were armed, we ran back downstairs to give him his hammer, and saw that the siren was sounding to warn us of approaching undead. We charged out to do battle, but when the weapons made contact with the wights, they would either shatter or bend like rubber. We retreated to his house, and I woke up when the wights began to shatter the windows and enter the house.

Archived