Val the Wildling Princess - casting

gande51

Call me obsessed but I seriously love looking at people's opinions on casting roles , so as season 3 of Game of thrones comes , I want to do just one more of them ......

So does anyone have any favourites for the role of Val the wildling princess ?? Personally I'm just going on appearance an personality as I would find it pretty hard to find the PERFECT Val

Here's one

of my own suggestions :

Anna karin Berglund ( she's a Swedish model , aaaaaand how badass would SHE look with blonde hair !! )

http://www.listal.com/viewimage/3111981

• 2 weeks later...

Woah, that is exactly how I pictured Val when reading the books. I kind of hope Vikings gets cancelled so she has time to do Thrones, is it a good show?

Not really got bored , but katheryn winnick was the best part of it ..... She really played the shield maiden really well :) not to mention she was a pretty sight

When Charlize Theron mentioned she would love a part in GoT, my first thought was Val.

Of course, I'm guessing her being American and very expensive would put the quash on that.

THAT WOULD BE THE BEST !!!!

She's South African.

Indeed, my mistake. My point was that I don't know if her union credentials would allow her to be part of the show. If I recall, there is some sort of rule that would prevent more than a handful of non-Europeans from being on-screen.

Hopefully someone will correct me (again) if I am wrong.

Indeed, my mistake. My point was that I don't know if her union credentials would allow her to be part of the show. If I recall, there is some sort of rule that would prevent more than a handful of non-Europeans from being on-screen.

Hopefully someone will correct me (again) if I am wrong.

I think the show gets a lot of tax breaks if they hire a certain amount of UK actors, a few non-UK people here and there like the actors playing Tyrion and Jaime won't put that in jeopardy.

Archived