Curious to get a head-count -- right now we have:

Xray

Mr. X

Naz

TC

Mlle. Zabz

Marianne Snow

Frisco and Lady Frisco?

Given that we've got people coming in from LI and Jersey, I was thinking of either John's, Angelo's or Lazzara's. John's and Lazzara's are pretty close to Penn Station. Angelo's is close to the exhibit. Of the three, John's has the best beer selection (as in, it actually has one), but I'd be curious if people have strong feelings one way or the other about the actual pizza.

I don't plan on going to the exhibit, so closer to Penn Station is fine by me. But I'm ok with all the choices. Someone should ask Frisco if he wants to come.

Hey guys...I am trying to work things out. My daughter is pretty sick and I was going to bring her to Long Island to visit family while I headed to the city. If she is still sick then I am going to try and come out just on Fri, grab my cousin and her friends from Li and take the train in. Won't know until tonight though. Kids man...

I made a reservation for 7 people (based on the headcount in Xray's post above) at Lazarra's at 6:15pm on Friday. Lazarra's is at 221 West 38th Street, between 7th and 8th Ave (closer to 7th).

John's doesn't do reservations for parties of less than 15.

Archived