Publication Date confirmed for Scott Lynch’s THE REPUBLIC OF THIEVES

AncalagonTheBlack

Remove everything related to the Iron Isles. Maybe remove them from the story altogether. That'd improve AFFC immensely.

Failing that, publish a version with all instances of "nuncle" removed.

If "words are wind" and all instances of Daenerys mooning over Daario were removed from ADWD, the book would be infinitely improved. Except that it'd then be a novella, rather than a novel.

Since I cannot stand hardbacks I've ordered the ROT ebook. I have a long journey by coach the day it's released so I'm looking forward to immersing myself in it.

There's a soft-cover out too. I'm tempted to get that just because I think the cover is gorgeous.

ASoIaF discussion should be in the ASoIaF subforum, cheers ;)

Yeah... My apologies Wert... That is why I didn't respond. Scott Lynch is such a good author that I shouldn't derail this thread. I am just finishing book 2 today, and I am really looking forward to the third....

Red snow: is there? When I looked the paperback wasn't out until April or something. So it seemed I only had a choice between HB or ebook.

That's kind of sad as I'd have preferred a paperback over e copy. But then I am planning my first ever kindle only holiday.

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Republic-Thieves-Scott-Lynch/9780575099586 the ebook is still cheaper though.

Be careful how you pack your kindle. Mine died on the way home from my holiday as it must have spent a few hours with weight of my bag on top. It was in a leather case but that didn't help it and screen was knackered. Ironically, it survived the rest of the holiday easily. That's london for you.

Grr. I was going to purchase it from kindle, and now I've found out that those damn cruel people at amazon make me choose between paying 15€ and have the book the 8th, or wait until the 10th and pay only 10. Waiting two days or not, that is the question. :dunno:

I just finished Red Seas earlier in the evening and now I can't download the next one for 24 hours... This long wait between books is killing me.

:thumbsup:

Archived