Unleashing the Beast

Westeros

I can't tell. She's not a face I recognize. I also was trying to figure out who was undressing her, and it's a blonde woman, Cersei?

The suggestion is it might be Roslin Frey. It certainly looks like the actress playing her. No idea who's undressing her though.

Edit- Scratch that. Definitely Myranda something or other

It's not though. Someone just jumped the gun and assumed that the WW in the trailer was CH. And even if it was that in no way confirms CH = Benjen so I'm really not sure what logic they're operating by.

I've retracted that - but I had been going by the hair which we saw in silhouette - it looked just like the actor of Benjen - and the hair was flying like we saw in season 1. Still - they would have had to credit the actor, and they haven't yet.

I doubt they'd show Coldhands in the trailer, although I'm positive that he will appear this season. The shot of Bran, Hodor and the Reeds seeing Sam in the Nightfort confirms that. The WW shown doesn't really fit the mental image I had of Coldhands-my guess is that he's the Other that Sam kills.

Thanks! About Tyrion, I agree that it is probably referring to Blackwater, he is likely complaining about receiving no thank you from his family for the defence of the city.

Let's not forget that the fight where Tyrion was wounded was at while defending the city was outside the MUD gate. A nice little reminder there...

Archived