The Unholy Consult Previews 2: Murder Shae Wrote

Rhom

I suggest the next thread just be called Bakker instead of Unholy Consult. There’s really nothing in here about UC, just general backering.

Bakker XXII: Star Trek into Darkness that Comes Before

For sure. Anagogis is described with actual pictures appearing to create the result. Gnosis is described by mathematical shapes like parabolas and geometries.

I believe that we, the readers, are supposed to believe that Eli could only take Akka if he got really lucky. In a fair fight, Akka wins almost every time, head-to-head. The Gnosis is just better.

But Akka's inner monologue suggests that he is in similar straights with Cleric. Now, to be fair, it can be argued that Cleric is as good as it gets with only a few possible exceptions like Titirga and Kellhus, and the Nonman who was rumored to have added the second inutteral. So why is this? Do the Quya have some knowledge that Seswatha didn't get? Does Cleric have some advantage of ages of practice over Akka?

AFAIK the Quya don't use the Gnosis but their own version. The Gnosis is based on it but I'm not sure how powerful they are comparatively. I assume pretty close, but the Nonmen may have an edge.

New thread started. Let’s see if we can manipulate the moderators into closing this one down.

Sits opposite moderator, matches breathing and heart beat.

Datepalm fidgeted with her worn copy of chairman Mao’s Little Red Book.

The Happy Ent, his barky face warm with firelight and compassion, answered: “No one’s soul moves alone, Datepalm. When one love dies, one must learn to love another.”

Archived