No Mercy Trailer

Westeros

1. Joffrey and Sanssa, it has to be her wedding... But the dress looks wrong

2. Melisandre is indeed with Thoros, right? I saw that? :). So, Gendry is Edric

3. Roslin Frey getting undressed?

4. Margaery? What`s the deal with that scene on the street

5. QOT and Cersei, it can`t be PW, right, I mean it can`t, but I so wish it is...

6. Robb and Cat in Harrenhall? Could it be?

Finally who's left of Mel and Thoros in the cave at 0:39?

Are we sure it's Margery and not Sansa that Joffrey is going onto the balcony with? The dress is the same but the hair/walk is definitely different.

Looks like the NW mutineer at 1:06 has killed Craster / a daughter-wife and is holding the body causing Mormont to draw his sword.

Theon on the ground getting kicked by Ramsay at 1:15 I think. Nice sequencing with the bear just before making it look like the same scene...

Are we sure it's Margery and not Sansa that Joffrey is going onto the balcony with? The dress is the same but the hair/walk is definitely different.

Well it can't be Sansa from that same scene where she and Joffrey are walking down the stairs. Her hair is braided there and it's not when we just see their silhouettes. It could be another time, but I don't see what that scene could be.

Anyone know what is happening at 1:12 with Bran,Hodor, Meera and Jojen?

My guess is Sam coming up the stairs in the ruined castle they stay in. I wonder when Osha will break away with Rickon.

That Reek scene is stomach churning. They can to the torture scenes but its the mental degradation that will be the hard part to portray without inner monologue.

Looks like there is loads more fighting this series. Are they going to end up attacking Yunkai?

Thats not the PW. Thats just a scene showing Cercei's jealousy at Margery being with Joffery.

I'm eager to see how the Gendry Storm plot turns out. Interesting take by the writers to simplify that part of the story.

Am I the only one that's missing something?

What makes you think the PW is going to happen this season?

The season finale will air and people will still be trying to argue that the PW is happening this season. We might aswell have a whole section of the forums dedicated to it since it comes up every 4-5 posts lately.

That's what I thought but in the last thread, someone pointed out it's this actress - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3745225/

She's playing the part of 'Myranda'

Interesting. Seems like folks think this Myranda is Myranda Royce, huh? The actress looks a bit young and lively to be Myranda Royce...am I remembering the wrong character, or was Myranda Royce an older, plumper lady?

Anyone else love how Jorah's sword clashes at 1:16 match the beat of the song perfectly.

Har! Was just about to say that!

And I love the scene with the two horses jumping at the same time... looks great... Everything. Looks. Great.

Looks like the NW mutineer at 1:06 has killed Craster / a daughter-wife and is holding the body causing Mormont to draw his sword.

Theon on the ground getting kicked by Ramsay at 1:15 I think. Nice sequencing with the bear just before making it look like the same scene...

1. Impossible to tell but I'd bet on it being Gendry

2. Looks like Margaery to me

4. Poor Theon :(

Although he did murder the farmers boys...

Interesting. Seems like folks think this Myranda is Myranda Royce, huh? The actress looks a bit young and lively to be Myranda Royce...am I remembering the wrong character, or was Myranda Royce an older, plumper lady?

Well, it's not confirmed if she really is Myranda Royce. I remember speculation that she could be Meera or Roslin with a name change, or one of Margaery's cousins. But now we know that Meera and Roslin are played by different actresses, and we know there is going to be some scenes in the Vale, so... she still could be one of Margaery's cousins.

I had the impression that in the books Myranda was in her middle 20's. She only seemed older because we compare her to Sansa, and I don't think her weight is really that important...

Archived