No Mercy Trailer

Westeros

Since we're on it, can anyone think of a good explanation for that scene with Cersei/QoT/Joffrey/Margaery at the Great Sept of Baelor (with Joffrey and Cersei dressed in outfits different than what they wore to Sansa and Tyrion's wedding) that isn't the PW? Because I'm out of ideas. The trailers are leaning very heavily on the "Joffrey is out of control" angle: "I want Joffrey dead," "Everyone is mine to torment," etc. etc. PW is looking like it's in Season 3. The folks on Winteriscoming.net, who seem to be somewhat more in the know than the rest of us, haven't come out and stated uncategorically that the PW is not in Season 3: all they've said on Twitter is "it seems highly unlikely that it will be."

Since we're on it, can anyone think of a good explanation for that scene with Cersei/QoT/Joffrey/Margaery at the Great Sept of Baelor (with Joffrey and Cersei dressed in outfits different than what they wore to Sansa and Tyrion's wedding) that isn't the PW? Because I'm out of ideas. The trailers are leaning very heavily on the "Joffrey is out of control" angle: "I want Joffrey dead," "Everyone is mine to torment," etc. etc. PW is looking like it's in Season 3.

I don't think their outfits are that fancy or anything. it looks like what Joffrey always wears. I'm betting it's nothing more than a scene where Joffrey and Margaery go off to talk (Joffrey trying to be the good prince) and Cersei looks on worried about this because she knows the Tyrells are scheming. Or maybe the QOT says something to her about Margaery that has Cersei worried that she's being replaced. Maybe Joffrey is trying to make a decision, and instead of asking his mother he asks Maragery to walk with him, and this worries her as he's turning to someone else for counsel.

Wow, well if Thoros and Mel meet than whose to say RW won't happen!

Robb is obviously planning an attack on Casterly Rock "Take his home, take his gold, take his power"

And Dany, mmmmmhmmm I love her. She is working the hell out that blue dress!

That is Ramsay, the same guy kicking Theon on the ground at 1:16.

No, I think that's a fake Ramsay. He looks nothing like Iwan Rheon. I believe that's the first Reek pretending to be Ramsay, and that Theon will somehow kill him in that same scene, making the real Ramsay furious and revealing himself as such.

I'm not sure myself about the PW anymore. I still maintain that if it IS in this season it will kill the show. I think it will neuter the emotional punch of the Red Wedding but the Red Wedding being the episode before will neuter any satisfaction the Joffrey's death could bring the audience which equates to nothing really being accomplished. Makes a mishmash of the Oberyn Martells entrance, No Mace Tyrell and on and on.

It's after the PW that the characters start to be spread out again and as of ADWD most STILL aren't around any other major characters.

Baaaaaaaaaaad move by the producers.

So much stuff in this trailer!!!

Loved dracarys

POOR REEK AT :48

Also looks like Melisandre meeting with Thoros is confirmed at :38

How is that confirmation? That doesn't even look like Thoros, but Davos which would make a whole lot more sense.

After examining the girl being undressed at 1:18 and google image results for Alexandra Dowling (Roslin Frey) and Charlotte Hope (Myranda), I am incredulous that the consensus on this thread is that it is Myranda and not Roslin being undressed. Even ignoring the fact that the plot suggests that it is more likely Roslin, the width of the face/interocular distance is too high for it to be Charlotte Hope, the nose seems a bit too round, and most notably, Charlotte Hope's eyes are very blue. So blue, that I do not believe that even in the low light of that scene, we would not be able to tell (compare the next shot of Jaime's eyes).

I have to say kudos to the casting department for Daario. He instantly warms my blood and at the same time creeps me out. Like, I want to wash my hands, take a shower, but first... ahem.

Which is exactly what Daario should be. Kudos to casting.

Lol, once again Daenerys completely dominates the trailer. Flawless.

Daario looks amazing! I can already feel the rage from all the jealous nerds.

Since we're on it, can anyone think of a good explanation for that scene with Cersei/QoT/Joffrey/Margaery at the Great Sept of Baelor (with Joffrey and Cersei dressed in outfits different than what they wore to Sansa and Tyrion's wedding) that isn't the PW? Because I'm out of ideas. The trailers are leaning very heavily on the "Joffrey is out of control" angle: "I want Joffrey dead," "Everyone is mine to torment," etc. etc. PW is looking like it's in Season 3. The folks on Winteriscoming.net, who seem to be somewhat more in the know than the rest of us, haven't come out and stated uncategorically that the PW is not in Season 3: all they've said on Twitter is "it seems highly unlikely that it will be."

When WIC.net say something is "highly unlikely", it's pretty much confirmed.

Anyway... That's the same outfit Cersei was wearing in a still released from episode 3. So I doubt it's the PW.

How is that confirmation? That doesn't even look like Thoros, but Davos which would make a whole lot more sense.

It's definitely Thoros. Google a picture.

We see Joffrey walking with Sansa and later Joffrey walking with Margaery. But I couldn't recognise anything special about the location in the second case. Not really evidence for the PW whereas there's loads of evidence against it.

She deserves it.

Let them get jealous.

Well, TV Daario actually does something :lol: :lol:, and he doesn't look half as ridiculous as BookDaario.

Archived