No Mercy Trailer

Westeros

Joffrey and Margery were touring baelor or something, clearly Joff and Marg left Baelor, and it was empty, their probably setting up letting us know itll happen soon, but it wont happen this season I think since we havent heard anything about it.

About the scene with Joffrey/Marg in the Sept of Baelor : the sept looks empty. There's only two people there : Lady Olenna and Cersei.

Don't think it would be empty if a wedding was taking place in it.

The guy falling oh the ground at 1:15 definitely looks like Theon.

Since we're on it, can anyone think of a good explanation for that scene with Cersei/QoT/Joffrey/Margaery at the Great Sept of Baelor (with Joffrey and Cersei dressed in outfits different than what they wore to Sansa and Tyrion's wedding) that isn't the PW? Because I'm out of ideas. The trailers are leaning very heavily on the "Joffrey is out of control" angle: "I want Joffrey dead," "Everyone is mine to torment," etc. etc. PW is looking like it's in Season 3. The folks on Winteriscoming.net, who seem to be somewhat more in the know than the rest of us, haven't come out and stated uncategorically that the PW is not in Season 3: all they've said on Twitter is "it seems highly unlikely that it will be."

The real question is that, if that's Joffrey's wedding, why are Cercei and the Queen of Thorns seemingly the only two people in the room? Wouldn't it be jam packed with people if it was the King's wedding?

Edit: Guess a few people above me already mentioned that.

About the scene with Joffrey/Marg in the Sept of Baelor : the sept looks empty. There's only two people there : Lady Olenna and Cersei.

Don't think it would be empty if a wedding was taking place in it.

The guy falling oh the ground at 1:15 definitely looks like Theon.

Hmmm...I agree that the area where Cersei and Olenna are standing looks deserted, but from the making-of videos, the sept is massive. I know people have been bitching about the set of the Sept already from the trailer on other sites, and I don't know much about architecture myself, but it seems to be kind of neat. The balcony doors--the ones Sansa and Joffrey enter (and the ones where Joffrey and Margaery seem to be standing) lead into the Sept and there's a series of several steps leading them down into the main...area, I guess (again, not an architecture expert). The bottom main area is where the sept guests stand, and the altar is up another series of steps on the other side, so that the balcony/doors are across from the altar but on the same level/plane as the altar, up the steps above all the guests. This would explain why in the making-of videos showing the wedding guests, they all seem to be looking up at the ceremony: Sansa and Tyrion are actually standing quite high above them (there is a quick shot of Tyrion during his wedding in one of the HBO spring general promos, and you can tell from where he's standing and where he is relative to the crowd that he must be standing a great deal higher than they are). I think it will look quite neat, actually.

Amazed at a few posters saying Daario is 'too plain.' Seriously?? Smoking, worthless, untrustworthy, devious, addictive boy toy. It is known. Gorgeous sexy trash.

:agree:

They had to get someone as hot as Drogo. Daario is überyummy. :drool:

Daario with the arakh at 0:36?

Also, any ideas on the black-haired mass in front of Meera, Hodor, Bran and Jojen at 1:13? Looks like Syrio Forel.

Anyone know what is happening at 1:12 with Bran,Hodor, Meera and Jojen?

Don't know if it's been answered already, but Sam?

Since we're on it, can anyone think of a good explanation for that scene with Cersei/QoT/Joffrey/Margaery at the Great Sept of Baelor (with Joffrey and Cersei dressed in outfits different than what they wore to Sansa and Tyrion's wedding) that isn't the PW? Because I'm out of ideas. The trailers are leaning very heavily on the "Joffrey is out of control" angle: "I want Joffrey dead," "Everyone is mine to torment," etc. etc. PW is looking like it's in Season 3. The folks on Winteriscoming.net, who seem to be somewhat more in the know than the rest of us, haven't come out and stated uncategorically that the PW is not in Season 3: all they've said on Twitter is "it seems highly unlikely that it will be."

You must be really anxious to see the PW this season, you bring that issue pretty much in every thread.

Well, TV Daario actually does something :lol: :lol:, and he doesn't look half as ridiculous as BookDaario.

show!Daario is very plain compared to book!Daario, but by R'hllor, do I want to punch him in the face just for looking at him! He looks so smug I want to hit him!

At least we will see TV Daario fight, and not just talk about how awesome he is, and he doesn't look like an idiot ridiculous, but still, I can't wait to see him as trebuchet ammunition

Hey, franko99, I personally think the PW in Season 3 would be dumb: I'm just prepping y'all out of the goodness of my heart so you don't die of shock when the PW happens in Season 3.

Dude, get over it.

Hahaha, fair enough. The black-haired mass at 1:13 is most likely fur (on someone's cloak). Sam makes the most sense.

PW is happening this year.

1. Joffrey and Sanssa, it has to be her wedding... But the dress looks wrong

Joffrey and Margaery, standing on the Balcony of the Sept of Baelor.

I know this is totally redundant because PW theory supporters want it to happen so bad, but they could just be going for a walk while Joff tells her how great it'll be to wed there or smth. Just because they are there doesn't really mean it's a wedding.

Joffrey and Margery were touring baelor or something, clearly Joff and Marg left Baelor, and it was empty, their probably setting up letting us know itll happen soon, but it wont happen this season I think since we havent heard anything about it.

This!

How is that confirmation? That doesn't even look like Thoros, but Davos which would make a whole lot more sense.

Because the very next frame is a closeup with him behind her by the door, holding a torch.

Just to mention a couple things that I haven't yet seen mentioned (although I haven't read through the entire thread yet)

-I like how they are switching the focus (at least in the trailers) to just Drogon, giving him a chance to grow and mature perhaps ahead of the others.

-Is that Davos' son giving Stannis advice at 0:24, which, if it is the case, would be way too much info for viewers?

-Surprised to see Dracarys in the trailer

-Wonder if they have Bran warg into Hodor when Sam shows up, would be super cool to see that!

Overall, looks AMAZING

Archived