No Mercy Trailer

Westeros

Is that relatively plain looking man really Daario?

Even HBO couldn't sell Dany and book Daario, no he somehow became a white british rapper. This just in Justin Bieber to play Hizdahr.

You think that's a surprise wait till you see Missandei played by Nathalie Emmanuel. Not that I dislike the actress, but I am not suppose to look at Missandei and think "damn she is fine." It also leads me to believe Missandei will replace Irri in a ummm certain department, which may very well make my head explode with book vs shoe conflict.

Even HBO couldn't sell Dany and book Daario, no he somehow became a white british rapper. This just in Justin Bieber to play Hizdahr.

You think that's a surprise wait till you see Missandei played by Nathalie Emmanuel. Not that I dislike the actress, but I am not suppose to look at Missandei and think "damn she is fine." It also leads me to believe Missandei will replace Irri in a ummm certain department, which may very well make my head explode with book vs shoe conflict.

They could have at least given Daario a blue streak or something.

I really hope they don't use Missandei for that, showDany needs a Ros. But I bet its Missandei :ack:

They could have at least given Daario a blue streak or something.

I really hope they don't use Missandei for that, showDany needs a Ros. But I bet its Missandei :ack:

They could of just made Daario, Daario, this is a totally different character, he does not act like him, talk like him, look like him, dress like him. They basically took away every unique aspect of his character and made him a generic love interest for Dany.

I think I missed this trailer... How did that happen? It's even better than the others, holy shiiiiit. TONIIIIGHT.

The Theon torture looks quite different from how I pictured it in the books...

I think I missed this trailer... How did that happen? It's even better than the others, holy shiiiiit. TONIIIIGHT.

The Theon torture looks quite different from how I pictured it in the books...

Theon suffers several kinds of torture, at least in the show. From what I've heard, they crushed some part of his left foot and stuck objects under his nails, but that was just in the first four episodes. I bet in the other six he might suffer a lot more, maybe even some flaying.

On Theon:

I'd be surprised if there is no flaying. But they may keep that back until Ramsay is finally revealed as Roose's bastard. They have not done that yet, apparently, in the first four episodes. And I guess this makes sense. The fact that Roose Bolton is going to betray Robb should come as a surprise to the TV audience.

But I really want the scene with Robb and Cat in the show where Roose gives them portions of Theon's skin as a gift. That only happens when they are reunited at the Twins, shortly before the Red Wedding. And, well, since there are Asha and perhaps even Balon scenes in season 3, both of them could get their decent shares of 'prince', too.

On Roose:

All those guys who complain that he is not featured all that often should calm themselves. Roose Bolton only becomes important

after the Red Wedding. And I'm sure his conversation with Jaime will remain in the show. If they play this one right, they may actually make Roose appear to be a good guy. After all, he'll allow Jaime to continue to King's Landing. That's a good thing, and people may be tricked by it...

On Theon:

I'd be surprised if there is no flaying. But they may keep that back until Ramsay is finally revealed as Roose's bastard. They have not done that yet, apparently, in the first four episodes. And I guess this makes sense. The fact that Roose Bolton is going to betray Robb should come as a surprise to the TV audience.

But I really want the scene with Robb and Cat in the show where Roose gives them portions of Theon's skin as a gift. That only happens when they are reunited at the Twins, shortly before the Red Wedding. And, well, since there are Asha and perhaps even Balon scenes in season 3, both of them could get their decent shares of 'prince', too.

On Roose:

All those guys who complain that he is not featured all that often should calm themselves. Roose Bolton only becomes important

after the Red Wedding. And I'm sure his conversation with Jaime will remain in the show. If they play this one right, they may actually make Roose appear to be a good guy. After all, he'll allow Jaime to continue to King's Landing. That's a good thing, and people may be tricked by it...

:agree:

You posted the wrong pic for Nymeria but yeah, I'm a little confused. The Direwolves look different than season 1 that's for sure.

They used real dogs in season 1, and after that used CGI, if I remember correctly. So they'd have more liberty with colors after that.

As I reply two weeks late...!

in case anyone hasn't seen.

Ughh that's awesome. But again, I can't understand why they're showing so much of dracarys in these. It caught me off guard in the books, but it's in the trailers so much that everyone who has watched these a few times will have seen it coming the second she's in that outfit in the city.

Archived