Emmy Game of Thrones Webcast

Westeros

A reminder that tomorrow evening—and by evening, we mean 7:30PM Pacific Time (10:30PM on the east coast, and if I’m calculating right 3:30 AM where we are)—there’ll be a live webcast of “An Evening with Game of Thrones”, a panel discussion with members of the cast and crew (including producers David Benioff and Dan Weiss, and creator George R.R. Martin) hosted by Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. Here’s the full list of panelists:

• DAVID BENIOFF Creator/Executive Producer
  • D.B. WEISS Creator/Executive Producer
  • GEORGE R.R. MARTIN Co-Executive Producer
  • PETER DINKLAGE Tyrion Lannister
  • NIKOLAJ COSTER-WALDAU Jaime Lannister
  • LENA HEADEY Cersei Lannister
  • KIT HARINGTON Jon Snow
  • MICHELLE FAIRLEY Catelyn Stark
  • SOPHIE TURNER Sansa Stark
  • MAISIE WILLIAMS Arya Stark

Visit the Site!

On winteriscoming, there's a different list of actors...

I'm confused, did something change?

There is a site I just lost, that has pics of the red carpet cast members, lord! they must have brought two dozen members, almost all the majors , some unexpected like Maisie Williams, Gwendoline Christie,Sibel Kekilli, Sophie Turner,Natalina Tena

Charles Dance , Esme Bianco , more, and of all things Rory McCann.

They brought nearly everybody or more than I expected....., Clarke had to fly in and out in order to get back to the play in New York.

Is there a group shot?

There is a site I just lost, that has pics of the red carpet cast members, lord! they must have brought two dozen members, almost all the majors , some unexpected like Maisie Williams, Gwendoline Christie,Sibel Kekilli, Sophie Turner,Natalina Tena

Charles Dance , Esme Bianco , more, and of all things Rory McCann.

They brought nearly everybody or more than I expected....., Clarke had to fly in and out in order to get back to the play in New York.

Is there a group shot?

Even Jason Momoa was there. :D

Lots of pics can be found here.

Archived