“Born amidst salt and smoke” Prophecy has been fulfilled.

Jon's Queen Consort

I don’t believe it but since I have heard that Dany is AA because she was born in Dragonstone… So, Jon has already fulfilled the AA prophesy.

When the red star bleeds-> Arthur The Sword of the Morning dying outside of ToJ of exsanguination or bleeding

be born again amidst smoke -> Smoke from the boiled water that was used for sterilize their equipment during the labor

and salt.-> Lyanna's tears

So, what do you think?

There's also the bleeding star - the dead Ser Patrek's sigil was a star, smoke- his stab wound smoked, and salt - Bowen Marsh's tears. So that's Jon's two lots of everything to Dany's one, although Jon hasn't woken any dragons from stone.

ETA:

Since when did boiled water smoke? :bs:

This is also a problem. Still, Jon still has one smoking thing in his favour.

Since when did boiled water smoke? :bs:

Boiling waters creates water vapors. Am I wrong?

There's also the bleeding star - the dead Ser Patrek's sigil was a star, smoke- his stab wound smoked, and salt - Bowen Marsh's tears. So that's Jon's two lots of everything to Dany's one, although Jon hasn't woken any dragons from stone.

:agree: I agree he has too many of those signs... He hasn't woken them yet.

I do agree that Jon is AAR, but I believe the "moment" came when Jon was being stabbed. With Ser Patrek being killed, as his sigil has stars on (when stars bleed), his smoking wounds (which supports R+L=J) and Bowen Marsh's tears supplying the salt. And that when he's resurrected he'll actually be AAR.

But that's an interesting theory you got there and might be an alternate way of for filling the prophecy

It seems like there was salt and smoke around for Dany and Jon's births, some ppl think it is referring to when Dany Dragons were born and the red comet. there was smoke from the fire and salt from MMD tears. I don't know what to think it could go so many ways. I am sure the mothers were both crying during labor, and Dany was born at dragonstone where there is salt water. i mean the prophecy is just a little too vague to tell either way for sure.

I do agree that Jon is AAR, but I believe the "moment" came when Jon was being stabbed. With Ser Patrek being killed, as his sigil has stars on (when stars bleed), his smoking wounds (which supports R+L=J) and Bowen Marsh's tears supplying the salt. And that when he's resurrected he'll actually be AAR.

But that's an interesting theory you got there and might be an alternate way of for filling the prophecy

Yes I believe that the prophecy is mainly fulfilled in Dance

Would a prophecy differentiate between steam and smoke? :dunno:

No idea don't think it tho.

Errrrm, water vapour is NOT the same as smoke. Boiled water = steam, not smoke.

Dany walked into a smoking funeral pyre while a red star bled and woke dragons from stone. She then wielded her Lightbringer (Drogon) for the first time amidst salt (tears from the sand) and smoke (his wound) at Daznak's Pit.

So that's Dany's three lots of everything to Jon's two.

Errrrm, water vapour is NOT the same as smoke. Boiled water = steam, not smoke.

Dany walked into a smoking funeral pyre while a red star bled and woke dragons from stone. She then wielded her Lightbringer (Drogon) for the first time amidst salt (tears from the sand) and smoke (his wound) at Daznak's Pit.

So that's Dany's three lots of everything to Jon's two.

That's two...

Good catch a bout Drogon's wounds and her tears from the sand though, I hadn't thought of those.

I think that one of the biggest factors against Dany being AAR is that Aemon told us that she was. Also, the pyre was much less subtle than Jon's stabbing. I'm having déjà vu...haven't we had this discussion before quite recently?

That's two...

Good catch a bout Drogon's wounds and her tears from the sand though, I hadn't thought of those.

I think that one of the biggest factors against Dany being AAR is that Aemon told us that she was. Also, the pyre was much less subtle than Jon's stabbing. I'm having déjà vu...haven't we had this discussion before quite recently?

I'm not against you when you say that Dany isn't AAR, but why would Aemon saying it not make it true?

To quote Lord Renly:

Is he a ham?

Besides boiling water and Jon's wounds produce steam, not smoke :)

"Jon fell to his knees. He found the dagger's hilt and wrenched it free. In the cold night air the wound was SMOKING"

I don’t believe it but since I have heard that Dany is AA because she was born in Dragonstone… So, Jon has already fulfilled the AA prophesy.

When the red star bleeds-> Arthur The Sword of the Morning dying outside of ToJ of exsanguination or bleeding

be born again amidst smoke -> Smoke from the boiled water that was used for sterilize their equipment during the labor

and salt.-> Lyanna's tears

So, what do you think?

I like the red star bleeds being The Sword of the Morning, but everything else seems. . .stretchy.

I'm not against you when you say that Dany isn't AAR, but why would Aemon saying it not make it true?

It's difficult to explain. Aemon handed us the answer with still two books (at least) to go and coupled with how not subtle the pyre was, it's basically what we're meant to be thinking. Therefore, the surprise will be that it's not actually Dany, but Jon. It's a bit like Aegon's situation: "Here is Aegon VI!" Then it turns out that he's a Blackfyre, or just some randomness guy with a Valyrian appearance. If we're are told something big with so much story left, it's probably not true.

That was a messy explanation, sorry.

Archived