LonCon 3 2014

Count me in, Pebs. I'll be under 25 by then (barely) so the cheaper membership means it'd be rude not to go. Love the Excel too (about 20 minutes from where I live!), except the absurd drink prices...

And I lost my badge :(

Edit: Bought! Wouldn't worry about the memberships running out. Mine is number 1310, so the Excel can probably hold about a billion more people before it's over capacity.

Peadar,

We're a hair's breath from paying off the house. If by some miracle we can pay it off this year rather than Apr/May 2014 London would be doable. Unfortunately, I just don't see how.

:(

What use is a house without a con to come back from? Or something... You will be missed.

I, too, already have my membership and very much intend to be there! :)

And the one for Shamrokon, too. :D

Shamrokon is the week after Worldcon.

But I hear rumours that there might be something happening the weekend before Worldcon that would be well worth attending.....

This means I have to save up my vacation days, yes? ;)

Elg, are you planning to leave the twins at home?

unfortunately that will still be a bit on the young side for such a lengthy journey, especially since we plan to do some site seeing either before our after the con, so they will be staying with the grandparents

• 2 weeks later...

I almost forgot to buy our memberships this month before the price increase, but Fenryng and I officially have our memberships now!

Pebbles, I was confused for a moment that you already had us down as having bought our memberships, but I am going to put it down to you just knowing we were a sure thing, lol. More likely I phrased an earlier post poorly, but I prefer the idea you wanted us to buy those memberships that badly! :grouphug:

Fenryng and I are planning to go! Thanks for starting this thread, Pebs! We'll have to get our memberships next month to make sure we get in before the rate increase.

I almost forgot to buy our memberships this month before the price increase, but Fenryng and I officially have our memberships now!

Pebbles, I was confused for a moment that you already had us down as having bought our memberships, but I am going to put it down to you just knowing we were a sure thing, lol. More likely I phrased an earlier post poorly, but I prefer the idea you wanted us to buy those memberships that badly! :grouphug:

Of course I just wanted you to buy those memberships so badly, your some of my favourite boarders and you both looked after me durring my first Worldcon. :grouphug:

I also have problems with reading comprension.

Archived